Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Night at The Laughing Raven's Tavern(OPEN)

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

(May I join please)
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(Sure why not)

(Okay)
"Raised me good and fair?" She asked with a grin. "I would say you need to improve you deductive skills. They are terrible!" She replied, being brutally honest. "My old people would not be proud of me. You see... I'm in a questionable line of work. Dangerous. And not approved of by many people in fact," she said, giving him a subtle hint. He'd either understand or not. "But I do not wish for their approval, mate. That ship has sailed a long time ago along with my shattered heart," she finished and took another swig of her drink. How many had she been drinking? She lost count. It mattered not what any thought of her or her line of work. She did what she had to to survive without selling herself. This provided food on the table and money. She had what she needed and she got by. And what could be better than standing in the sunshine with the gentle waves hitting the side of the 'Avenging Angel'? She missed it. The Avenging Angel. But that was a thing of the past now, but her heart still belonged to the sea. If he hadn't gotten it by now, perhaps he wasn't as clever as she thought, but she didn't blame him. She looked more like a lady, although she was dressed in strange attire. The attire she was dressed in showed her curves quite beautifully actually and it was hard not to be entranced by her appearance. All that hard work had left some faded scars on her skin. What a shame.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

As Allec leave the cemetery, he didn't notice that he was being trailed by one of the Dead Wolf men. He arrived at the apartment that he open his door and hand the jacket on his closet, after that he opened his fridge and grab a doughnut that he sat on his couch and tries to relax. He was gonna bite his doughnut but her felt something unusual that he notice a laser point on his chest. He quickly get off the couch that made a hole through it, then after Allec grab his gun and quickly got out at the apartment quickly. He ran as fast as he can that suddenly 3 black vans surrounded him that the 3 men on each van went out quickly and beat him up badly. The men carried him and put him back of the van, they arrive at the hideout of the Black Dogs that they carried ALlec out and put him on a wheelchair with rope tied up his arms and legs. After few minutes they arrive at Dead Wolf Office, one of the guys splash him with cold water on his face that ALlec open his eyes closely and saw the new heir in front of him.

DeadWolf appearance:white pale skin , Green eyes, Blonde Long straight hair, Petite Body, wearing black mafia suit,and last shes a girl.

Deadwolf: So you must be the Black Dog Assassin that my father hired you before?
Allec: And you must be the new heir? So...did you bring me here just to be killed by you?
Deadwolf: No....the reason why your here because...I want you to be part of this gang again.
Allec: Are you stupid? Do you think I'm a type of person to give in easily? If I were you...Rot in Hell!
Deadwolf: -Deadwolf was provoked by his word that she slap him real hard- Disrespectful mutt!!! Take him to his cell and you know what to do..
Allec: -He just grin and felt worth it-

The men drag him to his cage and started to tortured him by brutally beating him up until they are done. After the tutor, Allec was thrown inside the cage that his body hit the wall hard that he felp worn out and unconscious.
The Animatronics (played by TomeOfVampires)

(May I join? Only problem is...I don't have a reason for any of my three mains to be in a desert)
Lev (played by Red_Sakata0)

(Is it okay if I join?)
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

[You can. I will just use my prideful guy here.]

The Animatronics wrote:
(May I join? Only problem is...I don't have a reason for any of my three mains to be in a desert)

{Yes you can.}

"Dammit, I don't see that red headed guy..."

Jota, a noble Adept with cyan coloured hair scoffed as he entered the tavern. He didn't like the look of this place.It was rather disgusting and dirty. Taking a seat where the one wearing the poncho and hat was, he remained silent, not even saying anything. He kept a rather stoic expression on his face.

Lev walked into the tavern and took a small table near the corner, keeping a low profile. He didn't anyone to recognize him in fear of them turning him in to the sheriff. He'd been running for over a week now and needed a break. This may be the only chance he gets to rest.

It wasn't any worth trying to persue that Hwoarang person. Jota cursed under his breath again.

"I'll search for him later... He can't go too far."

(May I join?)

Astride wrote:
(May I join?)

{YEs you can!}

Jota - The Prideful Silhouette wrote:
Astride wrote:
(May I join?)

{YEs you can!}
(Thanks)

Astride found the place she was looking for she put her hoodie on and walked in she sat at the bar she payed no attention to anyone around her

Lev stood up, with his hood hiding his face, walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

Astride saw someone else go to the bar but she didn't pay attention really she Klee her hoodie on hiding her face so no one could see it and just sat there
After the fight and the conversation with Allec Onstone, the alleged Black Dog Assassin, she had sat back down at the bar. She was considering buying another drink. She didn't know how many she had had already. She had lost count a long time ago. She had already had a few pre-conversation with Allec and while she was talking with him. He had been questioning her drink and attempted to make a deduction as to her life and her line of work. He had gotten it a bit wrong. She was happy in her line of work, loved the sea and was quite good at what she did. But he was wrong thinking she had never taken a life, thinking she was innocent and unemployed. She took the tri-barrelled flintlock revolver from the table and put it back in its sheath by her waist, as it was making the tender a bit nervous. The tender had sent her a glare. Her and a bunch of guys had already caused a bit trouble, not that the tender wasn't used to it. He probably was. A variety of people had come up to the bar to order a drink. Two of them wearing hoodies to hide their faces. Vita wasn't surprised and didn't really question it. A lot of people here probably didn't want anyone to know who they were and didn't need anyone to know of their whereabouts. One was a guy, the other a woman. You could tell by their posture. She sighed and ordered another drink. "Make it a double," she said, her voice soft and smooth, but also uneffected by the alcohol. Despite being an outlaw and engaging in piracy, Vita never really attempted to hide her face. Besides, this was a bit far out on the desert, away from everything and anyone who knew her.
Blake Ryan (played anonymously)

(May I hop in??)

{You can.}

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Night at The Laughing Raven's Tavern(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus