Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Tabletop (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Miss Topic Starter

My group is still open and we are 100% active! There's only two of us! So we are always looking for more players. Now with the secret option update for starting Pokémon.
Miss Topic Starter

Hello readers! This is an advertisement for a world-spanning adventure, filled with danger, Pokemon, and the stories of trainers from all over! Travel to unravel the mystery of Team Rocket's operations, the strange meteor showers, and the deadly, dusty Pokemon! Will chance favor you, or will you succumb to the terrible fate that is blacked out?

And it is so very easy to join in! Look at some pictures and pick your favorite! Pick 2 unevolved Pokemon from Generation 6 or below! Message me your picks and I will create an intro post specifically for you to join in to the story!

If you have specific ideas on what type of character you would like to play, you may message me and we will discuss what may be the best class for you. Do stop by!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Tabletop (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus