Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ROAR! Fear me :D

Hello everyone! I'm Kristeen. There is no real reason why to fear me, lol. I've been roleplaying for a good 5 years and am looking for a long, decent roleplay that other sites just don't satisfy my needs.

So, I'm open for anything really, I have a couple of ideas set up so maybe just send me a PM and get to know me, that would be great! :D

Toodles.
Sanne Moderator

I shan't fear someone who put so much effort into making their character's profile look so purdy. XD

I already said welcome in the chat, but I'll say it here again: WELCOME! :3

If you have a bunch of ideas, you can share them in the RP Discussion forum. People are usually looking to exchange ideas and setup new roleplays there. :D
Krissy Topic Starter

Great! Thanks Sanne about the compliment and the welcoming me! I can already feel the friendlyness coming off of you guys.
Jetticus

Good morning new friend! Welcome! I FEAR NOTHING... except really scary stuff... that is what I am afraid of...

"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself... and spiders."

I'm going to get to know you, and you're going to like it! :P
Krissy Topic Starter

Haha well having new friends is a splendid idea! Thanks for the welcome!

(P.s. Maybe I'm a spider? MUAHAHA)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit right in here, your character profile looks awesome! If you wanna rp hit me up with a PM! :D
Krissy Topic Starter

Okay! Thanks for the welcome! I'll certainly PM you! :D
Kim Site Admin

ROOOAR! Are you a dinosaur too? It's been too long since I've had a good conversation in my native dinosaurian tongue. :D
Krissy Topic Starter

I think I am a dinosaur, but I'm just a small wee little one. Lol. I have a lot to learn :P And thanks for the welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Small wee little ones count! Velociraptors were only knee high, after all. Jurassic Park was utterly confused. Those were Utah Raptors!

You seem like you are going to get along here swimmingly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make life on the RPR better. :)
Kim wrote:
Small wee little ones count! Velociraptors were only knee high, after all. Jurassic Park was utterly confused. Those were Utah Raptors!

Aw, what? My life is a liiieee. I always thought all raptors were big, huge rawrthings.

And hello there, Krissy! Here, have some welcoming cookies (they magically become your favorite kind! Woosh!) :3
Krissy Topic Starter

What if I said I didn't like cookies? I would be lying though hahaha! Thanks a lot thoughhh

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ROAR! Fear me :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus