Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

((Okay!))

Kendrick stumbled through the streets and tripped over an animal that had come out of nowhere. Because when was Ken ever looking where he was going. His papers scattered all over the ground and his skin deepened the shade of blue it was. Luckily he had not been injured. he was just embarrassed.
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

Stray looked at him with his purple eyes not sure what to do, he dident trust people but he desided to help, she he waled over to the papers and begain trying to move them back into a stack useing his paws, still refusing to return human.
Ken looked up startled to see the animal trying to help him. "Oh... thank you..." He stammered slightly, getting up.

Stray looked at him for a moment and sighed softly not sure what to do

(( you would more then likely be able to feel the force comeing off him ))
((Ken can't do that kind of thing yet. Despite the fact that he has the force. Poor Ken.))

Ken stood up, and put his papers in his bag. For a second his saber was visible

(( ok ))

Stray noticed the lightsaber and he lay his ears back and watches him not sure how to react to this

(( stray was abused before he ran away and now dousent trust people ))
Ken looked at the wolf. "Are you okay?" He asked. Honestly he didn't even know how to use the lightsaber he had, or what it was. He just carried it around to honor his parents.

Stay sighed and returned to his human " im fine... are you ok? i dident mean to trip you" he said
"o-o-oh" Ken was startled by the change. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

" again im sorry" he said bowing his head, now that he was in his human form it was odvious how thin he was.
"Hey, um. Do you want some thing to eat? I was just about to get lunch" Ken said, noting how thin the person looked

" i would like that, its hard to get food becuse i can never get credits" he sighed " im Stray by the way"
"Kendrick, but most people call me Ken," Ken said going over to one of the market stalls.

Stray hesitated but followed " its nice to meet you" he said
Talia Reed (played by Jax_Nova)

"Kamino?" Talia queried. "The planet is clear across the galaxy nearly. Where are these... Balanced ones?"
"Nice to meet you to" ken said, he got two loaves of sweet bread. He handed one to Stray

Stray gratefully wolved it downs " thanks"
"You're welcome" Ken said eating his bread.

Stray sighed and rubed his head moving his hand seeing some blood " damn one of the merchants threw a rock at me and hit me in the head"
Revix (played by Jax_Nova)

Raze nodded and beaded to his ship to retrieve a copy of the map. He vaguely noticed that Talia was gone but fogired she had simply left, afraid of reprocusions.

Amidiya looked at Raze as he walked in but said nothing. Her stance made it clear her task was finished. Raze nodded and headed back lut of the ship.

When he made it back to where Celtic was he walked onwards, passing his own ship and docking pad and moving forwards to Celtics.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus