Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Revix (played by Jax_Nova)

Raze sighed too. He knew he had to gain the trust of this new order... How better than to show up as an already nuteral minded Sith who had allied himself with a former Jedi.

"Truthfully I too am looking for this planet," he told the women. "I've been unable to find a trace of it as of yet. Perhaps we could aid eachother in the search?"
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

" The frocce brought us to this same spot... if we are ment to find this planet then it will take us both.. I gladly accept the help... I'm Celtic Amilia Corcoran by the way" she said holding out her hand.
Talia Reed (played by Jax_Nova)

Talia was helping arrange things when she heard the voice in her head. She stopped and looked at Amidiya, thinking she should have heRd it too. She clearly had not, however.

"I've got a few things to do planet side," she told Amidiya. "Some suplies to pick up and whatnot." She headed to the doorway of the ship.

"Raze Dornayth," Raze said with a nod. For some reason he was inclined to tolerate this ex Jedi. She didn't seem as evil as some of the Jedi he had encountered before. "And to that Infully agree. I have come tontrust the force more than anything else in life."

Amidiya looked at Talia as she headed towards the door of the ship. She said nothing, gave a shrug, and continued with her business.

Celtic nodded " well its a pleasure to meet you Raze, i look forward to working with you."she said.

Raze nodded. "Perhaps we can cross referance our maps. I'll show you where I have searched and you can show me where you have searched and we can narrow down our options."

Celtic nodded " sounds like a plan." she said as she brushed her long bangs from her bangs.

Raze thought for a moment. Lo'Re certainly would not approve of him working with the Jedi.... But Lo'Re wasn't here. The longer he looked for this group the longer he began to wonder if they didn't have things more right than the Jedi and the Sith both.

"Where are you docked?" He asked her, his emotionless face letting a small smile slip through. "I'm docking pad 107."

" i'm at 110" she said brushing her hair out of her face yet again.

Raze nodded. "Then perhaps we should return to our ships and exchange maps," Raze said, starting walking towards their pads. "I'm anxious to find this planet." He looked over at Celtic as she brushed the hair from her face. "What has the force told you of this place?" He asked.

Celtic nodded " ofcorse that would be helpful"
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

Awaiting at hanger 115 was a woman covered in a long white cloak...she beckoned talia closer to her. She then held out a small device. " you wish to do some work for the new order do you not? We can grant you high military position in our armies if you do us one favor...should you choose to accept "
Talia Reed (played by Jax_Nova)

Talia approached with caution. "I'm not concerned with rank. I just want to know I'm on the right side," she replied. She eyes the device the strange women held out.

"What is it?" She queried. "And what is the mission?"

Raze walked towards his ship and motioned to Celtic as he approached his docking pad. "Would you like to meet on your ship or mine?" He asked her. "If you prefer your own I'll retrieve my map and bring it on over."

" lets meet on mine" she said

~~

In one of the may ally ways a trash can turned over and a black wolf nosed through it before shaking its head and trotted off, before he leaped on top of a large box, which would be normally to high and then leaped onto the roof of the building next to it.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

" this device is a pass key ....a few bays down is the senetor of Camino. Give him this and he will let you bord his ship...you must then travel to Camino and await further instruction"
Vloean Heacant (played by Sayomina)

Terra reached out to the force. She felt enveloped by the living energy, pulsing. Even with her eyes closed, she saw it all. Everything the force touched. She looked for Kendrick, feeling his strong force energy. He was headed for the market. Her feet carried her through the familiar streets. "Terra" She stopped, hearing a whisper. The force pulled her towards one of the tables. This table had metal scraps all over it. And in the center; an old, rusted, sword with dull edges. The sword ebbed with the force, like Tython. Ebbing in light and dark force energy. She touched the blade gently. For a moment the blade sparkled, stronger then before in the force.
"No one's ever dared touch that" The Omwati selling the stuff said. "I'll take it" Terra said, making a split second decision. "Have it. Its free. No one else will take it" He said. Terra wrapped the sword in fabric, holding it close. "Thank you" she said, quickly returning to the temple of balance. Kendrick would have to wait. Upon entering the temple of balance, Terra felt the force within the blade match the force within the temple. She went to her quarters and got to work on restoring the blade. She would use water to scrub at the rust then shined the blade with a special oil. She did this again and again until the blade shined and her hands were red and chapped. It had turned out the sword wasn't dull, it just need love and care.
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

Stray leaped down from the roof of the building he had been on top of landing with grace before he shook his black fur and looked around " Stupid mut get out of here!" someone shouted throwing a rock at Stray which hit him in the side off the head. Stray let out a yelp before he took off running through the streets ~ this is why i never return human... people are so crule~ he thought as he ran.

(( Stray is a Shi'ido who can turn into a wolf, he normally stays in that form.. the force is much stronger in him when hes in his wolf form then human form.. whoever wants to run into him can))
((And which planet might he be on? I know we currently have it established there are people on Omwat))
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

((thats where he is i forgot the name while i was typeing))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus