Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Ken remembered that strange girl he saw around sometimes. He had seen her help an injured man before. And he knew where to find her. Maybe. "I know where to find someone who can help you" he saoid
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

Stray sighed " alright" he said though he was very sceptical about haveing to go to someone for help.
Ken walked with Stray towards a temple like building.

Stray walked with him quietly holding his head still.
Vloean Heacant (played by Sayomina)

Terra stepped out of the temple of balance. Her hands were wrapped with bandages, her new sword was strapped to her back, and her lightsaber hung at her side. She quickly spotted Ken, and the other person.

Stray blinked when he noticed the lady, his first thought was to flee as he normaly did when seeing strangers, but his head was hurting to badly so he desided aginst it.

Terra smiled. "Hello. Is there something I can help either of you with?" She asked.

Stray winsed as he pulled his hand away from his head, it was still bleeding badly " i had a rock thrown at me" he said

Terra nodded. "I can take care of it. Let me see how bad it is" She could feel the force flowing from him

Stray nodded and stepped closer to him so she could see the deep cut on his head just above his right eye.

Terra pulled a roll of bandages from her bag and wrapped his head where the cut was. Then she applied pressure to the spot, miuxed with the force to help it heal.

stray wanted to flinch away from her touch but tried not to " Than you" he said quietly

"You're welcome. Give it a few days and it'll be better" Terra said

Stray nodded and sighed " i guess i'll be going now" he said

"Please, stay" Terra said. She could tell how strong he was in the force. He didn't seem to have an alliance either.

Stray blinked " I dont want to were out my welcome" he said

"You haven't worn out your welcome at all" Terra said, reaching out to him through the force.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.

Stray blinked and shook his head a little looking confused.

"You have been through a lot. And you've never really had a home. Let the force be your home. In one, in balance" Terra said.

Stray blinked " how do you know about that... what are you talking about?" he ased looing confused

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus