Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

The planet closest to both groups was far below ( you decide which one) but strangely it seemed rather calm for being in the grasp of galactic termoil
Revix (played by Jax_Nova)

Raze felt the ship going in for a landing as he moved one last crate, revealing a women. He eyed her suspiciously. She seemed Like a sith trooper from her garb. His first thought was that Lo'Re had sent her.

"Who are you and why are you on my ship?"
Vloean Heacant (played by Sayomina)

Terra stood on the roof of the current temple of balance, home of the reborn Je'daii order, on Omwat. Despite the disturbacnes in the force this was the one place where she felt peace. She was up on the roof to think before she went to find the force sensitive Omwati. Perhaps she could recruit him and nurture him in the force before anyone else could get to him.
Talia Reed (played by Jax_Nova)

Talia, cringed as she was discovered and then she put on anhard scowl. "I'm a sith trooper, Master," she bowed a head, not showing her dislike of such formalities. "I heard of your quest and wanted to come along." She stood to her feat, feeling the ship land.

"I appologize for stowong away but I didn't think you would let me come if you knew."
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

Celtic continued to wonder around the planet she had landed on knowing it take a few hours for her ship to refuel.

On the planet many ships can be seen flying in and out recently it seemed rather popular with events recently. A peculiar ship that seen almost crystalline can be seen entering a hanger not far away from the station at which both groups fueled. It was a strange mixture of bright blues and deep purples that seem to move and swirl on top of the shining crystal surface.

Raze only glared at Talia. "I don't have time for this right now... I've got to fuel upnthe ship." He stopped as Amidiya walked in.

"Loosing your touch," she said.

Raze glared at her. "As would you be, then. You didn't sense her either." He tirned to walk away. As he spoke. "Watch her and get this cargo bay ready for an extra fuel tank.

Raze went outside to pay for the fuel and an extra fuel tank. He then walked around the planet to see if he could ask around about the planet he was looking for if anyone knew of any place that might be where he was looking for.

Terra stepped outside of the temple of balance, in her normal Je'daii robes. Which made her look like a Jedi, which of course she wasn't. She walked around. The Omwati knew her, or at least knew of her existence. So there were no problems with strange looks. She was looking for one Kendrick Thoran. He showed promise in the force.

Celtic continued to walk around and had decided to head bac, as she did she came around a corner and walked strate into Raze. " Oh dear, Sorry about that." she said

Talia sighed at Raze as he walked away and looked at Amidiya. "So what... Your my baby sitter?"

She decided not to cause too much trouble. As long as the Sith got her to this unknown group she would be alright.

Raze was walking through the crowds when a women bumped into him, appologizing after the fact.

His eyes flickered with a glare, but stopped when he realized by her outfit... She looked like a Jedi. Now was certainly not the time or place to fight, but the Jedo were enemies. Perhaps, he wondered, she was put in search of the same thing he was.

"You... You're a Jedi," he stated instead of asked.

Back at the ship Amidiya began rearranging. "Talk to Raze," was all she told Talia.

" i was, but i left the order in seach of some planet the force is pulling me two" she said looking looking at him with her deep purple eyes

Meanwhile in a nearby docking station from amidst the strange crystalline ship mentioned before emerged a tall woman covered in a long white cloak. Across from her was a caminoin with an elderly looking face.
" thank you senator for your co operation...I'm sure your planet will make a wonderful addition to our forces....as long as you provide what we've asked for that is" the woman's soft yet commanding voice assured.
The senator nods his head and smiles " indeed...in exchange for your services and for finally proving to us the futility of the two orders...we give you complete control over our cloning operations" the woman pauses for a moment before smiling.
" excellent "

"Left the order did you?" Raze said, looking back to her with his piercing white eyes. "This planet you speak of what is it like?" He asked. "Perhaps I could be of service."

" its a dark red planet that i have never seen before" she replyed

Raze's eyes narrowed. So it was the same planet he was looking for. "What do you know of this planet? Anything at all of where it might be located?"

" i dont know. im only following the force" she said sighing

Talia had little to do, it seemed, other than help Amidiya. Maybe if she helped she could convince them to let her come along.

The strange hooded woman and the senator part ways as he leaves for his ship and takes off ....the strange woman then reaches out her hand slowly as if trying to grasp thin air. Meanwhile with Talia she can briefly hear a voice in her head which seems to be that of a woman.
" you seek the order of the balanced ones I sense....distract the Sith and make your way to hanger D and I shall give you all you desire" and with that the voice dissapears just as swift as it came.

Terra smiled, pleased with how everything was around the city today. The market had some fresh foods with scents that filled the air. Maybe later. She had a mission.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Balance -a Star Wars rp ( open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus