Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » ...sometimes humanity is disgusting. =/

Minerva

woman kills fiance over Mother's Day Gift.

Whatever happened to "It's the thought that counts"?

Worse yet... she lists her activities as devoted family woman.

:( ....
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Are you serious right now. This is so ridiculous :( My mom used to be happy with a homemade card and a nice meal :( what the heck did she think she was gonna get on mothers day?
Minerva Topic Starter

My mother's day was a hamburger and a cloth Ashli painted her hands on and I was HAPPY. But if you look at her profile she looks like a self entitled (bleep).
This is so sad, her poor kids :( I feel the worst for them...
Kim Site Admin

Murder is ALWAYS terrible. But we have no idea why she killed him or what the circumstances were. This version of the story, as reported by this article, appears to be based on a guess from the victim's mother. There's no mention of that being corroborated by any kind of investigation or evidence, beyond that it happened to be Mother's day.

This is awful, justice should be thoroughly pursued, but let's please not pile on and act like an angry mob based on a single statement by someone who has every reason to make this woman look as horrible as possible .
It's true Kim, but either way I still feel terrible for the children. No matter what the reason is, they still lost their Father :(
My thoughts, if that's what the truth is, the woman is definately not okay outside of a prison system. My grandma used to be happy when she'd get her hug, a happy mother's day, an I love you, and a card for Mother's day. If the guy was beating on her or something like that, he deserved to be in jail not dead. The tragedy in this is the guy may have been a real good guy and his kids won't have that in their lives now, not to mention the death as a whole.
Sanne Moderator

It's really difficult to know what happened exactly. I know first hand the media hears what they want to hear and will happily twist stories around.

This is all pure speculation. :( There's a chance it's entirely unrelated to the mother's day gift an something else went on!
I love getting the little handmade construction paper cards from my kids for Mother's Day. I don't really expect to get anything that is actually a purchased gift. If I do, hey bonus.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » ...sometimes humanity is disgusting. =/

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus