Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Out for Blood

Kai Zarre (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Kai dropped the corpse and turned to face the other vampire with a snarl. The blood lust was clearly in effect. "This isn't my first kill; I've managed to stay alive this long."

He turned back to the corpse and hefted the body over his shoulder. "If you know a good place to stash a body, tell me. Otherwise leave me alone."
Dexter Byrnes (played by Rubix)

Dexter grinned broadly, "Alright...beanstalk." His eyes were twinkling and he was obviously enjoying their little game, or at least his little game. He let Sebby get to clean up and then he's working on getting their research going. His first stop was of course, the mini bar, where he grabbed two of those tiny bottles of bourbon.

Then he set the laptop up and cracked it open to start looking for anything unusual in the area. He may type like a neanderthal but he at least knew what to look for and where to look, so for now he's just researching and enjoying that little bottle of bourbon.
Sebastian (played by Loki)

Sebby would have thrown something at his brother if there was anything within reach. There wasn't, so he's just getting cleaned up, and then he'll join Dexter all squeaky clean and refreshed.

"Find anything useful?" He's still toweling off his hair, and he'll slump into a chair opposite of Dex, "We should get some food too, I'm hungry." Sure they had travel snacks, but that wasn't a real meal!
Val gives a maddened grin and motions for Kai to follow "We kill none but we see when others kill." He said that and pulled up a manhole "They destroy down below!" He was a bit mad but he had a minor point, rats and bacteria were rampant down in the sewers.

Kai arched a brow and then, smirking, dropped the body down the manhole. "That works, I suppose." His hands free, he studied the guy who'd helped him intently for a moment, as though committing the face to memory. "Who are you that you'd help me in such a way?"

Dexter was hard at work, well about as hard at work as he can be sipping at his bourbon and tapping away at the keyboard. When the moose came out he offered a smile, "Still looking, research doesn't just -happen- you know that moose."

His belly rumbled at the word food and he looked up, "Yes...food. Little Dexter demands this asap."
Sebastian (played by Loki)

Sebby rolled his eyes at his brother, "Fine. I'll let you do the easy stuff, and I'll go out and find some food." He's getting dressed, "I think I saw a burger place down the road. And stop calling me Moose." He's grabbing his jacket and his wallet, and out the door he goes, without waiting for Dexter to even respond.

He's probably grumbling to himself as he walked to the burger joint, he really really hated that nick name.
Val tilts his head and laughs crazily "We are one of night! We like to help others of night!" He sat "We find the violin and we play it and it makes the voices not as bad!" He twitched and watched Kai "The demons are everywhere and they want to kill us all!" His thoughts then became to broken in his mind and he stared off having a hard time focusing.

Kai shook his head. This other vampire clearly wasn't playing with a full deck. "Demons? You mean the vampire hunters?" He frowned at the mention of voices and recalled that there was one that followed him around--his inner Hunter.

"Sometimes I wish for a real opponent," he admitted. "Sometimes it's too easy to snatch people from the general public. I want a challenge. Someone who won't just cower in fear." Nevermind that he tried to avoid those particular humans...

Dexter laughed, "You drive the car...?" But Sebby had alrady vanished and he grunted, "If he wrecks her I'll wreck him..." He meant it too! He was pounding away at the keys working on looking into incidents in the area.

In his search he'd found the two incidents that had drawn them here in the first place, just reports of strange deaths and that kind of thing. And as he was digging through old news feeds he saw a pop up appear. Dex was all prepared to close it out when the headline caught his attention.

Young Drunk Coed Found Dead In Street

Being naturally curious, and well it was a coed, he clicked it and started rummaging through the loose details of the "breaking news". It was a broken ramble and it didn't offer many clues at all but he wrote it down on the list of what to investigate at the morgue. Perhaps it was something, perhaps it wasn't. Either way, Dexter felt like he'd done a sufficient enough job to forgo looking for more evidence and start looking for something a bit more dainty and distracting.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Out for Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus