Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" yeah it still hurts" she sighed
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

"At least the bus will be here soon."

sky nodded " yeah hopefully it dont get held up"

"Yeah... So... I guess we just wait here, then? And talk?"

Sky nodded " i guess so"

"So, what do you want to talk about, I guess?"

" Well... Why did it take so long for someone to be sent to help me.." she asked

"It's complicated, really. We're only sent when our targets are in a really bad situation. More of a time in their life they need help rather than all the time. We have forty angels- ten elite, fifteen novice, fifteen that are completely new to being guardian angels. Anyway, we're each given a pool of people, a few of which would normally be given to higher-ranking angels. Well, basically it took so long because we all thought you could handle it. It got extreme, so they had to send me. This kind of job would usually be reserved for an elite, I guess," Sariel explained quietly.

" oh, i guess there are more people out there that need help more than i do... i'm just glad i don't have to be alone. "she said

"Yeah... You should see what problems the elites' targets have. Some of tem are pretty bad."

Sky nodded " well honestly i dont think anyone better could have been sent... i know its only been a day but i enjoy being around you... i feel safe witch in turn keeps me calm" she said

"Thanks, but there are definitely better... I'm glad I was sent, though. You're really cool."

Sky blinked " you think i'm cool? how?" she asked confused

"You're really sweet and trusting, and... I don't know really, you're just really cool."

Sky smiled " and blushed a little " Thank you, iv never had anyone to say that before"

"No problem," he replied, smiling. The bus pulled up, a bit earlier than expected.

sky smiled " Awsome im glad the bus is here now" she said happily.

Sariel got up and held out a hand for Sky.

Sky took his hand and stood up staying off her injured ankle

He brought her over to the bus, letting her get on first. Luckily, there was a railing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus