Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" I have to ask... why are you helping me like this... you dont even know me" sky asked him
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

I can tell her. The question is whether or not she'll believe me. "... It's a secret. I'll tell you when there aren't a lot of people around."

Sky blinks " uh alright" she said brushing her bangs out of her eyes

He started walking, then had an idea.
"Let's go to the laundry room. I can tell you there. It's closer."

Sky nodded " ok, whatever works " she said

When they got to the laundry room, he found a chair for Sky. He pulled it up with his free hand, and since no one was in the room, Sariel figured it was safe.

"Have a seat."

Sky sat down and sighed looking at him with a bit of a confused look in her pink eyes

"Sky, I've been sent here to help you. I'm here to help you. Basically, I'm your angel, and the angry voice is my boss... You probably don't believe that, though."

" you haven't abandoned me knowing all my issues . You didn't just leave me in the mud after i had fallen... oddly enough... i believe you. I felt safe when you were carrying me" she said " I've been through so much in my life that for most it be hard to understand... but i really believe you... Maybe its the part of me that dousent want to lose the feeling somebody cares" she said

"Then I guess I don't have to prove it by showing you my wings? By the way, those 'dove feathers' were actually angel feathers..."

" i could tell they wont dove feathers, they were too pure white." she said... " nd you have wings? i would love to see them... what's it like to fly? i always wished i could fly"

"Alright, fine." In a few seconds, white wings began to appear behind him as if growing from his back. They extended from his nose to his hips, and, if he held out his arms, from elbow to elbow. "Anyway, flying is okay. It's like an airplane."

"Wow, your wings are beautiful. "she said smiling " but with wings our not confined to a small enclosed tube " she said shivering

"Thanks, but... There are better. And, what do you mean by that?"

"I'm closterfobic so airplanes give me panic attacks " she said sighing

"Oh, right. Sorry, I've barely ever had to take an airplane..."

" may want to hide your wings before someone comes, im sure others wont be so accepting as i am" she said

"Right." They disappeared starting from the beginning of Sariel's back, almost like how they'd appeared.

" never thought id meet an angel... now.. can you help me to my room this dryed mud is starting to itch"

"Of course." Sariel held out his hand to help her up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus