Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Little Sanity (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro moved out of the way before the girl could knock her down. "Don't unestaim me, ignorant one." Kuro's voice was light and sounded like it belonged to an insane person. That meant she was pushed to far and has gone off the deep end. She ran past the girl a cut open one of her legs with her dagger. She hid in the shadows and licked the knife with an evil glint in her eyes.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily laughed and then her cut closed up. She smiled " Come on! "

Kuro titled her head to one side and an evil wide grin came to her face. She grabbed the girl from the arm and twisted it to her back. "You truely want to die, don't you?" She dug her dagger into the girls arm letting it bleed and not heal with the blade of her dagger still in the girl's flesh.

Emily yelled in pain and looked " Not really truely " She said looking at the girl. She had to do it but it was dumb. She backflipped but the dagger cut through her lower arms flesh. It was easy to heal it because the dagger was gone

Kuro smriked and licked the knife. "You know, if you didn't want to die, then you would have staied away from me."

Emily growled " I live for the chase " She roared

Kuro laughed insanly. "Then let this be the day you relize that the chase is not always worth the risk."

Emily smiled " I like to have a fight like you "

Kuro smriked. "This would be better if I hadn't lost my senses." Kuro charged at the girl and cut half her arm off.

Emily roared in pain and jumped into a tree. She hid as her arm restored itself

Kuro laughed insanly. "I told you! The chase is never worth the risk."

Emily smiled " but that's why we were born "

Kuro smriked. "I believe that vampires are not born, but made." She twirled her dagger in her hand.

Emily hissed " how do you know "

Kuro smrik widen. "Just because I still have human blood running in my veins doesn't mean I'm as ignorant as a human."

Emily looked at her and hissed. She flew at her and pushed her down. She took off into the trees and hid

Kuro just simple stumbled and laughed again. She had a feeling that this vampire had never seen a person go insane and does not know how to deal with one. But for her right now all reasoning was gone.

Emily hissed at the girl and then she turned into a dragon and roared fire at the girl

Kuro dodged the fire that came towards her. "For a vampire, you really don't know how to control someone." She laughed.

Emily looked at her " I am a different kind "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Little Sanity (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus