Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

"Man what the heck I thought you were a demon deer" she said as she put the gun down. "I thought you were a demon or a water monster since I'm scared of water which is crazy" she said sitting back down.
Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

Will was sound asleep. He rolled over and his hand landed in the fire, over one of the hot coals. He woke up, cursing and going off, scaring the deer away.
Elias mumbled slightly in his sleep, shifting when he heard Will's curses. He slowly awoke, rising up. His entire head spun and he fell down again, but eventually he got back up. "What is it, Will?" He asked, his voice rather hoarse from sleep, "Did another demon come?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine mumbled snd one eye lazily opened. "Fleas?" She asked drunkenly to Elias, before laying her head back on jun-jo.
George (played by RustHealer11865)

George shot up at the noise. He had hi glaive in both hand. He calmed down and there his weapon on the ground when he saw everything was okay. He sat back down and put his fedora back over his eyes.
"Will you okay" she asked him. She say the deer leave. "Good bye deer" she said waving at the deer. "Oo you hand it burnt let me help you with that" she said as she went to the water and grabbed some and went over to will and put water on it and took out some bandage and wrapped his hand."all better" she said and she went back.

For grabbing a hot coal, his hand just lightly burned and covered in ash. After she bandages his hand, he nodded a thanks and laid back down
"Uh, no... Will got burnt, but he's alright now," Elias explained to Raine. He frowned, looking at her. She didn't seem awake. He sighed and laid down, but he couldn't fall asleep. He stared up at the sky and listened quietly to the sounds of the forest and the fire.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine didn't moven even after he replied to her strange question. She was in deep sleep on the ground for the rest of the night.

George sat up and glanced around. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. He took his glaive and walked a little bit away from the camp, using the glaive as a walking stick. He wished he could get some sleep but the nightmares kept him from doing that.
Rose stares at the water like it's something that's evil.
Jack (played by NightmareFoxy)

looks at the sky thinking hm...what am I going to do if I can't control this power inside me...??

Will grabbed his coat and pulled it closed, still asleep. He was really tired because he would've already woken up by now if he wasn't tired.
Jack (played by NightmareFoxy)

sighs
Elias rested, still looking up at the dark sky and its beautiful white stars. Everything felt so surreal. He was traveling to the portal, he reminded himself, and perhaps he would help save others. He would kill demons, he told himself, and find out what the man had seen. But what would happen after that? His mind blanked and he hesitated. He looked over at everyone else, then shifted to look up at the stars again.
Raine (played by Zinx)

(I'm sorry guys, but I'm resigning from this rp.)
(I may have to follow Zinx's lead. I'm very sorry, but I don't think I can continue this RP any longer. Thank you so much for allowing me to RP with you guys for so long. I loved participating in this storyline, but there are some complications.)

(That's alright. There really wasn't much going for this, other than a few emotional moments and a plot twist or two, but that's all.
(Yeah I'm out bye guys)

(Yeah, it was fun role playing with you guys.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus