Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Ryder (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Ryder sighed then hesitantly pet the horse on it's neck.
"Well it's certainly pretty. But um..can it run fast enough?" Ryder said with a small smile.
Jake (played by wolfkill11)

Jake looked at her " of course how do you think I travel 100 miles In an hour "

"It was really more of a joke, Jake. But thats faster than i thought," Ryder said then jumpe as she heard people close-by.
Hesitantly at first then she quickly, but softly, jumped onto Black night's back.
"Coming Jake?" Ryder asked then moved back to give him room in front of her.

Jake nodded his head and got on. He kicked black knight and they took off

Black knight ran straight at some doors and broke through them. He turned and ran for the exit to see people start running behind them. He snorted " you girl do you think you could get rid of them "

At first she was shocked to hear the horse talk then she smirked.
"Kill or just distract?" Ryder said.
Before the horse could reply, she swung her leg around and was facing the crowd. Pulling out a bow she strung five arrows the let them fly. They took down five people and injured one. Stringing five more she kept it going till they were out of sight.

Black knight reared as the bridge started coming up. He ran and ran and then jumped to bridge. He breathed heavily and deeply

Jake stroked him

When Black night jumped, Ryder quickly grabbed onto Jake so she didnt fall.

Jake smiled at her " see and you thought he wasn't fast "

"I have to admit, he is quite the runner," Ryder replied in a light tone.
Putting up her bow, she turned back around and looked around.
"Do you know where Hellguard is? The elf city?" she asked Jake.

Jake turned and looked at her " no not really but maybe Black Knight will know "

Black Knight snorted at Ryder " She does not treat me well so why should i tell her "

Ryder glared at the horse. "For your information I pet you and I complimented you," she snapped, her voice dripping venom.

Jake looked at them both, " Black Knight just tell her "

Black Knight snorted " Yes, i know where it is but it is far from here "

"Take me there!" Ryder replied.
Her father was the king there and she needed his help.
The sound of wind being sliced by a blade was the only thing that made Ryder jump off the horse. A second after landing, she disappeared and was in front of Black night faster than the eye could see. In her hand she held an arrow a centimeter from the horses heart.
"We need to leave. Now," Ryder said grimly.

Jake jumped on Black Knight and offered a hand to Ryder. He then pulled her up " Run Black Knight! "

Black Knight reared and took off in the forest as he heard another arrow zip right near his ear

Ryder took his hand then climbed onto the horse with Jake's help. Taking out her bow, she strung five arrows and let them fly towards the trees. A shadow fell from a tree near-by. Ryder grinned then gasped as an arrow went through her wrist. Without dropping her bow, she broke it in half then jerked out the arrow.
"Damn." she muttered then tore a piece of cloth from her shirt, binding her wrist tightly.

Jake looked at her " Your injured " He placed her in front of him and tended the wound. He looked at her " You don't need to shot any more. Black can get that done "

Black Knight nodded his head as his tail turned into a bow and he short arrow. His heels turned into a spike shoter

Ryder scowled at first when Jake started to help her. Then she sighed and looked away, wincing when it hurt.
"I didn't need your help you know. It would've stopped bleeding.." Ryder mumbled.

Ryder wasn't used to people taking care of her. She was used to people trying to kill her.

Jake looked at her " Well, its different with me. I take care of people no matter what. So you just need to relaxe " Somebody attacked Black Knight and Jake shot the guy in the head with an arrow

Her blades instantly slid from her skin and she grabbed a man by the throat as he charged at them. Hauling him in the air, she ran her blade through his heart then threw the carcass aside. She groaned at the strain she was putting on the hole in her wrist.
"Well thanks," she replied dismissively.

Jake layed her down again and started cleaning the cut a second time. " Stop working it so hard or it will stay opened for ever "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus