Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Ryder (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Ryder softly wiped the tear away and she hugged him.
"Im sorry..it wasnt my place to ask," she murmured.
Jake (played by wolfkill11)

Jake looker surprised by the fact she just hugged him. He mumbled " it's alright you should know if u am going to the ball with you. "

Ryder blushed and looked at the ground.
"Well yes..you should get back to your room. Your gonna need a nights rest to keep up with ny dad," she murmured with a smile.

Jake smiled and stood up. He walked into his room and looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't rest he wanted to spend more time with Ryder

Ryder watched him leave and smiled. She liked spending time with Jake.

Getting up from her bed and walking to her closet. Opening her closet, she took out a long, corseted, white dress that glowed blue in the moon light. Ryder smiled and hung it up again

Jake thought about how to do stuff and Black Knight turned into a horse

Black Knight snorted " nice, "

Ryder returned to bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Ryder slept well after sunrise. Even when her father came in to wake her, she sent him away by snapping at him. Afterwards she had quickly fallen back asleep.

The king went to Jake's room and burst in.
"Jake. I need you to see if you can wake up my daughter. She seems to have a soft spot for you. She has to be up so that she can get ready for the ball," the king asked Jake.

Jake jumped out of his bed, Surprised. " Okay " He said walking to her room and stopped * he thinks she likes me * He thought. He then walked into her room and shock her. " wake up " He whispered

Ryder groaned softly and gently swatted at Jake. Putting her pillow over her head, she pulled the covers tighter around her.

Jake smiled and picked her up. " coming up "

Ryder blushed when he picked her up and put her head against his chest. She looked up at him sleepily.
"But i dont wanna.." she mumbled sleepily.

Jake smiled and kept walking " Just think, In a little while you'll be ready for a ball and right after i promise you, you can go alseep and i'll fight everybody off so you can sleep in "

Ryder smiled and thought about it. "I like that idea," Ryder replied, a little more awake now.

Jake smiled and walked downstairs. She was in his arms and he was afraid of what her father would say

"I can walk you know," Ryder said in her usual snippy tone but it had a playfulness to it.

The king waited in the dinnig room. Breakfast set out on the table.

Jake smiled and placed her down. The smell of breakfest drew him into the dinning room

Ryder followed and quickly ran past Jake. Sitting in her seat, she piled blueberry pancakes onto her plate then drowned them in strawberry syrup.

Jake slowly sat down and just got eggs, a pancake, and orange juice. He drank it

The king stared at Ryder and frowned.
"Really Rye my dear. You shouldnt eat so much. The ball is tonight and if you keep eating that way, you wont fit in your mothers dress," he said, clearly with disapproval.

Ryder scowled and looked away.
"Why do you always have to complain about everything i do? Im not fat. I havent gained wieght. Im fine," she snapped at her father.
But she pushed her plate away, half way eaten.

Jake looked " nothing she could eat would make her fat. So take back that comment " he said glaring at the king

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus