Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Ryder (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

The king looked at Jake with surprise then he blushed with embarrasment.
"Yes of course. Im sorry, Rye. I just worry somtimes," the king apologized quickly.

Ryder looked at Jake and smiled. "Thank you, Jake" she whispered.
Jake (played by wolfkill11)

Jake smiled and nodded his head. He ate his food and stood up from the table and went outside to pick flowers

Ryder finished her plate then got up and went to her room. She drssed into a silver and black corseted top with some short shorts. Slipping on her boots, she walked out of her room and headed towards the stables.

Jake looked at her " you wanna try Black knight? " he said yelling to her and then smiling

Ryder smiled and shook her head.
"My horse hasnt been ridin in ages!" she yelled back.
Walking into the stables, she walked to the last stall. A beautiful sky blue horse with a black mane and tail, stood there. She had a white butterfly mark around her left eye.
"Hey Flutter," Ryder said excitedly.
Walking into the stall, she saddled Flutter up then walked her out of the stables.
"You should let Black Knight meet my beautiful horse. Her name is Flutter," Ryder said to Jake with a smile.

Jake looked and then. " he probaly wouldn't mind. " He pulled the black bow from his shirt and the laid it on the ground

Black Knight turned into a horse and bobbed his head. " Sure where is she "

"Next to the stable doors," Ryder nodded to the stable.
It was only across the small field they were in.

Flutter stood there, flicking her tail back and forth.

Ryder smiled and looked at Jake. "Your going with my dad later right?" she said as she walked over next to him.

Jake sighed " I guess so... but i truly dont like to get dressed up. I've been used to blood and torn shirts "

Black Knight trotted over to the horse " hey "

Ryder smiled. "Yes i know how you feel. But it is only one night," she murmured.

Flutter looked at Black Night and shook her head.
"Oh i know who you are. Youre the horse that took a disliking towards Ryder," Flutter spoke with a slight hint of amusement in her tone.

Jake looked at her " one night can change a life " he said looking into her eyes trying to tell her that it is true.

Black Knight looked " she did it "

Ryder saw something in his eyes, but she couldnt figure out what it was. Suddenly a loud cracking in the distance was followed by a small earthquake. Off balanced, Ryder fell to the ground. She knew exactly what was happening.
"Flutter!" Ryder called and whistled.

Flutter nodded to Black Knight then ran over to Ryder.

Ryder hopped on her back as she flew past. Taking out her bow, she stringed it with five arrows. The gates came into view and she saw a line of demons.
I knew it!
Ryder yelled out orders to the guards and Flutter ran straight for the demons. Ryder let the arrows fly, taking down several demons at a time. Jumping off Flutter's back, she drew her sword and fought many demons at once. Killing when she could and defending when she needed.

Jake jumped on Black Knight and ran after them. He pulled out his bow and then shot demons. " Black Knight, Kill "

Black Knight smiled and reared up. He ran at the demons killing him as his legs grew spears

Ryder slashed and killed as Flutter trampled and kicked demons. After an hour of fighting, the demons started retreating.
Ryder held her shoulder as the demons ran past. A deep gash cut across her shoulder, bleeding heavily.

Flutter trotted over to Black Knight.
"You ok?" she asked.

Jake ran to her as he too was unflicked with many wounds. He then grabbed her and yelled " Black Knight come over here "

Black Knight limped to Jake " We need to get her back " He bowed and got Jake and Ryder on him and ran to the castle/house.

"Jake im fine," Ryder tried to convince him.
Flutter kept pace with Blak Knight as they ran.

Black Knight kept running

Jake shock his head " you aren't "

Ryder couldn stop the blood and she was starting to see black spots.
"Jake..im gonna pass-" before Ryder could finish, she passed out.

Flutter went on ahead. "Hurry Black Knight! The castle is only a little farther," Flutter whinnied.

Black knight decided he could not win in his horse form. He then turned into a car and took off for the castle

Jake sat in there and kept Ryder close to him. He sang soft lalluybys. " it's going to be alright "

Flutter kept pace with the car and they reached the castle in no time.

Th king came bounding down the steps.

Jake jumped out of the car with Ryder in his hands. He ran to the castle " we need a hospital " he said dashing into the castle and into his room. He did not mind his cuts, he cared for Ryder. He grabbed a cold towel with water and put little pressure on it. He then gave her medicine. * should I take my shirt off and give it to her... Nah the king might get angry. * he thought

Black knight turned into a horse and barely stood up

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus