Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hidy Ho

Hey I'm sorta new around here. Work keeps me busy but I try to RP a little to help with creative juices. Hope to enjoy my time here.
Hey, welcome. If you ever want to RP give me a shout, hope you like it here.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there Jiubei! We have people of all ages around here, so work and school are commonly understood hurdles that people have to work around to get their RP in. Don't worry! :) Very glad to meet you. Let us know if you have any questions!
Welcome to RPR Jiubei. :) If you ever want to RP you can message me and see which of my characters you like. I guess you are some from of a creator, ex. writer, artist, etc.
Jetticus

Jiubei it's good to be new here! Best site to do it! hit me up with any questions or just for fun if you'd like to do so, I'm a full-time student so I'm more than capable of scheduling! The same can be said for everyone else too!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy RPR, you should check out the chat and come meet some of the members here, if you ever want to RP check out my characters and if there is anyone that's interesting to you drop me a line and we can get a thread going. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! This is a fun and extremely friendly community!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hidy Ho

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus