Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Rina (played by CookieLurv)

She nodded and took it to the other room to change in. Coming out with a smile and her fingers lifting up the fabric a little. "How do I look?"
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

(where has everyone from this rp gone?)
Shadow (played by E_d0g)

He runs through the woods looking for his sister, Chance. "Chance!" He calls out, multiple times. He stumbles upon some wolf pack grounds. He goes into his wolf form and looks around. Trying to stay low. He thinks to himself:I've never seen any wolf packs around here... I must have just never noticed it before. Well usually I don't have to uh through the forest looking for my sister.
Raven (played by Raven14)

Hi if u need info about my character go ahead and check her out
Raven (played by Raven14)

*she ran through the forest in her wolf form she zipped around trees and thick bushes if you were to watch her run you would loose her in your sight just as quick as you caught her she ran until she caught a strange sent* a pack -her ears perked up- I'm near a border line does that mean I could be in a pack -she twitched her ear as she caught another sent- a female an male wolf were here the male scent in more stronger mean he's following her -she tilted her head- oh well this pack wait maybe those wolves are in the pack! Alright! -she started following the scent of the two wolves.
Evence wrote:
Evence was the female alpha for the Black Crescent wolf pack. Their territory spread out for 200 acres in every direction. Their camp of course was in the dead center. Over 300 wolves lived in her camp, most were packborn but some were rogues who wanted to join.
Evence walked out of her room and into the chilly winter air. Her grass green hair was tied up into a messy ponytail, but it still managed to reach her shoulders. Her piercing yellow eyes scanned the camp.
It was buzzing with activity as always and she watched as her beta, Boa, was organizing patrols. Walking across the clearing, she entered her office building.
"Good morning Alpha. All the patrols have been organized and pack meeting will be tonight," informed Jackson, Evence's secretary.
"Good morning Jackson. Thank you for the update," Evence replied as she walked past and went into her office.
Shutting the door, she sat at her desk and groaned. Putting her head on her desk.
Mating season was in four days and she had yet to find her mate. Either he was in a different pack or he was a rogue, because he certainly wasnt in her pack.
Maybe i will meet him at the pack meeting tonight. It is the time when all the other pack alpha's get together to share news of how their packs were faring or if they had a quarrel to pick with another pack.

(ooc:looking for a male werewolf for this part. Though i will accept other werewolf characters. A girl has gotta have friends haha. You can either own your own pack or be in mine. Or be a rogue. Thank you.)
this still open? I would rather do it over pm but is it open?
Safiye (played by Kim)

((Hi all, the original RP from this topic hasn't been posted in since 2012. I suggest you start a new RP with a similar concept, for those of you that have an interest! In the meanwhile, I'm locking the topic to prevent further confusion.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus