Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence relaxed and leaned back. Studying both the males in front of her, she thought they would make good fighters here.
"Well Daimonas who were you looking for?" Evence asked, curious now.

Checking the clock she realized she had fifteen minutes. She had to hurry and wrap this up.
Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Dai heard Harren call out for him and clentched his teeth, trying to keep calm. "My mate, Harren." He was anixous to get to her knowing that it must be as hard for her as it was for him.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren switched to her human form, seeing the group of people further away. "Dai? Is that you?" She had be so mad at all the people fallowing her and Dai around, trying to hurt them lately... Her hair was messy from her run, her hands and feet hurt from running too
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell stuck his finger in his ear, puzzled. 'Did I just hear something?' he thought in his. head. He turned to see what the other two were talking about. 'His mate eh?' tell leaned back in his chair, watching the two

Evence nodded and when she heard the female wolf call Dai's name, she stood up quickly.
"Well then Dai, follow me. You too Tell," she said while opening her office door and walked out.

"Jackson. I need you to get the papers ready for one new member to the pack. Put them on my desk," she ordered.
Jackson nodded and got up, going into the file room. Evence walked out of the office building and called over the guard.

The guard trotted over and changed into his human form.
"Yes alpha?" she asked as Evence advanced to her.
"A female wolf is headed this way. Dont attack her. Understand?" Evence growled and the girl nodded before jogging back to her post.

"Boa!" Evence called her beta just as he walked out of the dorm building.
Boa ran over and looked distrustingly at the two wolves behind her.
"Show Tell the way to his room. Its the one next to mine," Evence ordered.
Boa looked at Evence shocked. "But alpha-" Boa was cut off as Evence growled a warning at him. Boa quickly nodded then motioned for Tell to follow him.

Harren made her way to the guard, her body shaking. "I-I need to see Dai... T-There was a hunter near out clearing... I think...I think they are on to us..." She whimpered and tried to peer around the guard. "Please let me in to see him!" Harren brushed stray hair from her face.

Tell shot up a brow when the beta tired to protest. "Thank you Evence..." he said quickly and took off after the man with his bag on his back still "So...you used to be her roomie right? Is there anything I need to know before moving in beside her?" Tell asked Bao, catching up beside him as they walked towards the house

Dai was unfazed by the beta's untrusting looks, he was more focused on getting to Harren, and quickly. His hands were clenched intp tight fists as he heard Harren's calls for him and the pain in her voice. He wanted nothing more to go to her, along with getting away from this pack. His eyes were cold hard gold daggers whoever doubled crossed him right now. "Can we please hurry this up?"

The guard pointed to two people standing by a building.
"He is over there with our alpha," the guard stated.

Boa glanced at Tell before leading him into a building.
"She doesnt have a mate yet. And avoid her when she is mad. That is all," he said quickly.
Leading Tell down a hall and past a few doors before they reached a red door. Opening the door, he motioned for Tell to go in. A full size bed was the first thing you saw when you entered the room. A bedside table had a blue lamp on it and a phone. There was a closet on the left side of the room and a bathroom leading from the closet. It was a pretty big room and it had a white carpet.
"Alright this is where your staying. Night," Boa said before leaving.

Evence glanced at the guard and saw the female who had been calling for Dai.
"I think she found you instead," she said looking at Dai.
She dismissed him with a wave.

Harren ran past the guard into Dai's arms. "D-Dai! W-We are in trouble... BIG trouble. hunters are swarming the woods, they... they have guns. We need a new place to stay!" Harren eyed the Alpha, a bit scared of her in the sense Harren hadnt seen an alpha in years.

Tell watched as Boa left. He then started to unpack his clothes and things and put them in the closet. He didn't have a lot, due to the fact he traveled most of the time...He finished putting the rest of the clothes out and placed his bag up above the top self in the closest. He sat on the bed, and looked around the room and sighed 'okay, first thing is to see if theres something to eat, then shower..' he stood up and started to head out of the room

The coldness in Dai's eyes melted away when he wrapped Harren in his arms. His stroked her hair trying to calm her down, but he knew about the hunters. "I know, calm down. We'll find somewhere else to go to, I won't let them hurt you, Harren." His voice was gentle and calm, not the rough bitterness that was heard before he looked back at the Ahpla, remembering she had only one spot open before which made it most likely impossible to try to become a member of this pack along with his mate.

Evence instantly bared her fangs at the sound of hunters. Whipping around she called her guard over.
"Bell! Get Boa out here. Hunters are in the woods. Tell him to gather all the fighters here and seperate them into three groups. They are to go out and kill these hunters. I will not tolerate them here. Send a messanger to tell the council i cant make it. Go now!" Evence snarled.
Bell obeyed without question, spinning around and running off.

Evence turned to Dai and his mate.
"You may stay here. Nate will show you to your room. Im sorry that you will have to stay in the living room area of the dorms. We are expanding the dorms but it will be a while," Evence said in a soothing tone towards Dai's mate.

Walking over to her, Evence smiled reassuringly.
"you should be checked out by Rose. She is our doctor here and will make sure your ok," Evence said in a gentle voice.
Nate came charging up and motioned for Dai and his mate to follow him.

Evence turned and ran to her small house. Running into Tell, she yelped in surprise as she ran right into his chest.
"Im sorry, Tell. Do you need help with something?" she asked quickly.

"C-Can we stay here? A-A pack could keep us safe..." Harren whimpered to her mate, looking at the Alpha. Her fear made her really want safety. "Will they like us"

He nodded slightly, and blushed "Huh...yeah. I was hoping to get something to eat...ar-are you okay? Is there something wrong?" he asked, his head tilted a little, looking down at her "Is there something I can help with?"

Dai nodded and let go of Harren but stealing with holding one her hands. "It seems they we'll be kind enough to let us stay here and take out the hunters. Come on, we can leave here as soon as everything is clear." He followed the female werewolf named Rose still holding onto Harren's hand tightly. He did not trust anyone here but her, since he had always had troubles trusting others.

Harren fallowed and looked around. "They seem to have a good pack system though, it seems like a safe place." Harren didnt mind where they stayed, she just wanted Dai at her side. She was also untrustworthy of this new pack, not knowing anyone in it.

Rose led them to a small clinic and instantly set to work checking for shock and any wounds. She treated the few scrapes she found and made a cup of soothing, warm tea. Smiling sweetly, Rose handed it to her.
"Here my dear. Take a few sips of that. It will help with the fear and shock," Rose said soothingly.

Evence blinked, a thoughtful look coming into her eyes then she pushed it away.
"A small problem. We can deal with it. Thank you though, food? Oh right. Well just go down the hall to your right and there is a cafeteria. It wi be mostly empty but there is some food still out. Hamburgers, pizza, steak, and im pretty sure there is salad. Various food items," Evence said quickly, pointing to a hall a couple feet away.

Boa had already organized patrols and sent them out. Now he was waiting for Evence.

"Are you sure? I mean, if I'm going to be part of this 'pack'-" he said it, like it was a strange word for him...which it kinda was. "-I need to help...Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help?"

Harren sipped at the tea, a smile on her face now. "This is really good, thank you. Rose, was it?" Harren smiled and held her hand out to the woman. Her back leaning to Dai as the tea made her feel warm and safe.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus