Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

It was probably just as well that Rose stormed off into another room because she had shaken Cody. Even as he braced himself against the wall, glaring after her, he was digesting that bit of information: Werewolves mated for life and were ready to defend their packs.

He sank down to a crouch opposite her door, fumbling with his pistol. He could have shot her for threatening him, but he'd stayed his hand. He needed her alive still. She would be his only way out of this mess. And his only bargaining chip.

He scowled and holstered the pistol, though he didn't move from his spot. It would only be a matter of time before her pack figured out she wasn't back, and Rose had been right--he needed to prepare for his next move.
Rose (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Rose had been shifting between her human and wolf form all night. Pacing constantly back and forth, she had alot to think about. There was the fact that she truly liked Cody. But then there was the fact that he was just using her period and could careless about her not to mention she had to find a way to get back to her pack.

Rose leaned against the wall and slid down until she was sitting. Then for the first time in a long, long time, she started to cry. Everything had become so complicated after she was turned. She had been hunted down at least four times and everytime Evence and the pack had her back but now she had gone and fell for a man that was a hunter himself. This time however, Evence wasnt there and Rose had broken a rule by going with Cody. She had thought she wouldve been back soon after dark and it turns out that he was kidnapping her.

Rose brought her knees to her chest and buried her head in her arms. What would she do now?
Jackson (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jackson smiled then picked Rina up off the floor and kissed her back except for a little longer. Then he set her back down and smiled. He loved seeing Rina so happy.
"You should wear it tonight for our date. It would look great on you," he suggested then complimented.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren much rather spend time with her mate and new born, but knew that wasnt going to happen. Dai was never around her, he didnt even know she had the baby. "I-I guess."
Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence offered Harren a smile before standing and taking her plate to the kitchen where she stopped and talked to the cook, Tommy, for a bit. Then she walked back out and stopped by Harren. "Do you want to go for a run later?" she asked with a smile.

"I guess. But where will Shylow go? Dai clearly wont be here to watch her."

(Maybe sense time goes so slow on here, we could go up a few years?)
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell lifted his hand slightly "I can look after her if you want. You need a break." he said, happily. "Like I said before, I like kids, so I'm sure her and I will get along just fine." he said to assure her

(I will do that as soon as Eve and Tell talk about having a kid then she has it. Which i will skip several months for that)

Evence smiled and sat down behind him. "Hey Tell that reminds me, can we talk for a second?" she asked in his ear quietly and put her chin on his shoulder.

"Umm...sure. Harren, you mind waiting on that walk, I need to talk to Eve?" he asked her, blushing slightly as Eve leaned on his shoulder.

Harren had taken Shylow from her wrap and was now playing with her baby feet, laying her on her knees on her back. Harren smiled down at her baby. "sure."

Evence smiled as she watched Harren play with Shylow then looked to Tell. "I want to know if you would like to try for a kid?" she asked quietly so that only Tell could hear.

The first thing Tell thought was he missed heard her. He blinked a few times before finally gaining the courage to speak again "A-a kid? You mean like a baby?" Tell sweated a bit on his forehead as he swallowed then slowly, VERY slowly nodded "I-I think thats a great idea..." he finally forced out of his mouth, though it was clear he was nervous as hell about the idea.

Evence smiled reassuringly and kissed his cheek. "Its okay Tell. Im sure you'll be a great dad if thats what your nervous about," she said with a smile. Then gave him a quick huh before standing. "While me and Harren go for a run you can think about it ok?" she asid then waited for Harren.
"Ready?" she asked happily.

Harren nodded a bit. "Sure!"

Tell offered to take Shylow from Harren, his face still a bit in shock by the whole thing. He was excited by the idea, but was still afraid by it.

Shylow cooed in Tells arms. Most little girls liked boys, just something new maybe?

Evence smiled and kissed Tell's cheek before leading the way from the cafe. When they got to the edge of the clearing, she shifted into her wolf form and waited for Harren before taking off at a slow run.

Harren did the same and fallowed

Tell stared at the child in his arms "Well...I guess it couldn't be too bad...What you think?" he asked the child, chuckling a little "You're going to have to teach me how to care for a kid, you know that right?" he asked, still chuckling

Shylow cooed and giggled with him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus