Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for intense RP

Disclaimer: I am not hopping on the Hunger Games bandwagon.

I really like the premise of a futuristic fight-to-the-death battle like in Hunger Games. You don't need to see the movie to be involved in this because I don't want a fandom, I just want a similar premise.

Low-down (summary) : I am looking for a ONE-ON-ONE RP (there will be NPCs played by both of us) where various candidates are randomly picked (or volunteer) to be involved in an intense battle to the death in a dome area that is completely managed through super-scifi technological means. Nearly a mini-planet, if planets were flat. I'm not looking for a person-against-person forever-and-ever fight. I'm looking for conflict, most certainly, but my hope is for our characters to make a sort of alliance just so they can survive.

Anyone interested? (Also...I have the right to say no. ^^; It's not offense against you, but if I think your style isn't what I'm looking for, I'll tell you. I'm really looking for an experienced, semi-paragraph or paragraph roleplay)
T_T is sadly forgotten...
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sounds like a fun concept.
I could get on this. I've been itching to make a new character and I think I can get behind this pretty well.

Would be a nice break from what we are commonly doing xD..
I am very interested. I had a similar idea, only it involved a lot more super power usage. I'd like to hear what you have in mind.
Sounds pretty awesome!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for intense RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus