Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Kuro was lighty panting. "It's blood lost." She mutter as she slit another assians neck with her dagger.
Tavaris (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

tavaris took out three more" lets finish this"
Kuro nodded and took out another few assians, the blood lost getting worse. She was starting to get more light headed but was still able to stand and fight.

tavaris took out another one only three left
Kuro took out two more and left the last one for Tavaris. She had already lost too much blood and her neck hadn't stopped bleeding yet. "Tavaris, take out the last one." She said as she fell to one knee, holding the side of her neck that was bleeding, trying to slow it down some. She was panting heavily.

tavaris ran up to the last assassin and ripped his throat out. tavaris went up to Kuru "you ok?"
She nodded weakly. "Yeah, I'll be okay. Just one of them caught my neck."

"come on lets get back to camp.get on" said tavrid pointing to his back
Kuro shook her head and stood up. "I'm....fine"

"dont be stuburn. get on"
Kuro shook her head again. "No, I'm fine." Her hand never left the sid e of her neck that was cut.

"your just like my wife. wont accept help from anyone"
Kuro rolled her eyes. "Too bad, this is who I am don't like it, then don't hang around of me." She leaned against a nearby tree, trying to not faint from the blood lost. She was stubbron as hell and wouldn't let anyone help her no matter how close she was to death. If she could keep someone from wasting their time on her, she would.

tavaris walked forward picked her up and threw her on his back
"Hey! Put me down!" She complained but she didn't have enough enegry to kick like a spaz to get him to put her down.

tavaris ignored her and walked to camp
"Damn it, Tavaris." She mutter under her breath, annoied that he wouldn't put her down.

tavaris walked into camp and put her down by a tree
Kuro glared at him and folded her arms acorss her chest. "I didn't need your help." She grabbed her backpack and pulled out a first aid kit. She wipped the extra blood around the wound and wrapped the bandages around her neck.

"thats what they all say" tavaris walked to a corner and fell asleep

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus