Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Kiku took Tavaris hand and shook it. "She can be a smartass but that's only to people she doesn't know or trust. She can be actually very kind and gentle as long as you don't try to get on her bad side."

Kuro glared at the two. "Whatever, you believe you want, Kiku." She was never going to admit that she can be nice in her own way, but most of the time when she truly trusts someone and she has told them her history, she is actually a pleasant girl to be around.
Tavaris (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"thanks for telling me that now i know she dosnt like me" said tavaris with a laugh
Kiku laughed as well. "It may not seem like that but give her some time. I remember she use to think I was some kind of creep."

Kuro glared at Kiku. "That was because the only reason we met was because you were looking up girls skirt. I got off lucky because I can't stand wearing them."

"thats hilarious."
"That's creepy and we were only little kids, which made it all the worse." Kuro lived in Japan until she turned eight then left for what master called 'strenght tests'.

"wow you started young"
"Yes, I guess you could say I did." Kiku laughed at Kuro turning her back towards them.

"I can't stand prevets." Kuro mutter under her breath with a scowl on her face.

"all men are perverts"
Kuro rolled her eyes. "That I can prove not true."

Kiku laughed again. "Yes, but your proof is your older brother, Miss Kuro. That is not good enough."

"trust me even if a man sais nothing perverted he thinks iy. the quieter they are the more perverted"
Kuro glared at Tavaris. "And you two are the worse. You'll both end up alone if you don't learn to be less of preverts. No girl likes a prevert."

"im Married"
Kuro glared at him. "Then why haven't I since this wife of yours? Shouldn't you be with her instead of hanging around me, those are signs of one of you two being unfaithful"

"im being chased by assassins if you have not noticed. i cant let her get hurt"
Kuro nodded. "Understandable, but your willing to have me get hurt, thats very kind of you."

"i gave you a choice. you said i could come with you"
"As long as you didn't get in my way." She replied.

"Now, now, Miss Kuro don't get to tempermental or you'll regert it." Kiku said, his voice a mocking cheery.

"and im not in your way the assassins are"
"And with you, came them and this." She pointed to her neck that was still wrapped in bandages. What happen to trying not to make people mad? She though to herself.

"its not my fault your not fast enough"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus