Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Kuro rolled her eyes and finished wrapping the bandages around her neck. She stood up, the light headedness leaving her. She picked up her cantin and headed for nearby river.
Tavaris (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"watch out for assassins" called out tavaris as Kuro left
Kuro nodded. "Like I won't." She said before she left and reached the lake. She filled up her cantine. She had to wash the blood off her shirt and shoulder and double checked if anyone was around before doing so.

tavaris stayed back and fell asleep
Kuro finished up what she needed to do and walked back to the camp. She was not surprised to see Tavaris was fast asleep. She sat down at a nearby tree and leaned against it.

tavaris woke a few hours later
Kuro was still awake, the pain in her neck wouldn't let her sleep. She offered Tavaris some water from her cantine.

"im goos thanks. you having trouble with that?"
Kuro shook her head. "Just some pain, it'll heal in a few days." She was naturally a very fast healer and no matter what the wound it healed in a matter of a few days.

tavaris shrugged and lay down Lazily
Kuro closed her eyes, relaxing.

"it will pass"
Kuro nodded. "I know, this isn't the frist time someones tried to slit my throat."

"im not surprised"
Kuro shrugged. "I'd be surprised if you were."

"so you know how obnoxious you can be?"
Kuro shrugged. "Why are you always trying to start up a fight with me?" She opened her eyes, and looked straight at him.

"im bad at talking with others. i find it funny to make others angry"
"Yeah well, that makes enemies not friends. You should try learning to talk to people without trying to make them angry."

"i could try"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus