HEY Stop messing with ME DRAGON!
John Fang (played anonymously)

(*ta)
Crystal Rosethorn (played by Catlover2) Topic Starter

-i swing back up and land on her back-

Kasha mialada!-she does lazy flips in the air and lands in the town-

-i smile and lead her to the shade talking in fluent dragon to her,and she actually responds-

"She's fine, it's a trick I learned I have studied dragons for years, like did you know that during the day a dragons scales keep them cooled and during the night it keeps them warm"

"You speak dragon, holy nuts" he looks at you" I speak serpent tongue, griffin, eagle, spider, bear, and wolf"

-i smile- I speak fae,and fairy,which are very forgotten for those who do not use it often. I also speak elf. And serpeant.-i think- Oh and demon but i rarely ever use it

-i sigh and take out a book,paging through- That fact is different for sunlight dragons. since they are made of sunlight some scales actually reflect the sun while others gather it in and turn it into cold energy to cool them off. a few store water to help cool them off also

"Oh yeah hehe" he gets bervous"I speak falter and draconic" he looks at the ground

-i put the book away and slide off the dragon- Hope to see you next week at the prank war.

-i walk off into town saying hello to a few people as i pass-

"Well, I don't know everything, especially the one species I've never seen before"

-she turns into the training grounds not hearing you,a sword in hand and she was going at it using her earth powers and sword,quite skilled to-

I remain quiet and see a spider he makes a lot of clicking noises and the spider now is friendly to him"I have a pet at home you might like"

He watches in amazment"wow your good"

-i turn around not thinking anyone was watching and my vines go away- oh ya this is a way i deal with my anger saddness and stress. It really helps

-i smile and sit down chugging down some water- i would love to see this pet of yours-i get up,putting the sword in it's hilt- lead the way

"Why is a girl like you stressed or depressed, your amazing, I'd show you how I fight but it's forbidden" he looks away

..reasons,maybe someday ill show you. and its stressful keeping track of all the fairy activities,spells,sick dragons,sick fairies and other things of the sort

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus