Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

John Fang (played anonymously)

Before you go to help a nearby deer came along and you saw him use green magic that sucked the life essance out of the deer and the guy was fine again
Crystal Rosethorn (played by Catlover2) Topic Starter

-i look confused and just sit trying to figure what just happened- But..hrmm(i am very confuzzled...) but then how..?-i walk off to my house deep in though then turn around walk back to you middway i change my mind and head back to my house-

He starts pound g the ground crying, he built a little tomb for the deer

-a vine comes from my hand shooting backwards glowing green and the deer is fine and runs off-

He stands in front of it when you go to read it it says"here lies the work of a monster"

-i start talking in a mix of fairy,elf,and dragon to myself when i come up with a solution-

"GAAH WHAT THE HELL" he looks at his hands, he seems shocked

-as i read it i use my sword and scratch that out think and put down: Hero-

-i smile laughing-

-i sigh- So your uhm a demon-my eyes fill with curiosity,when i hear luna calling,but i ignore it-

He gets up"now you know, I'm no hero" he inhales and exhales"all those suck deer and animals, that's me, me trying to live"

"I'm not a demon either, I'm a freak"

-i smile- One who destroys can create,one who creates can destroy

-i smile even more a gentle grin- Well that makes two of us

-i walk flowers sprout at my feet as i look over the forest- Your life could be worse,realize that now

"All I do is destroy" you now notice he has gloves on"I need to kill something, or I die within a 24 hour period, and everything I touch with these hands, decays and dies"

-i look at you and take off your gloves holding your hands,flowers sprouting and wilting- The stars told me you were coming-i sigh and look everwhere before i find what i was looking for,a dead rabbit and i touch it,and it lives-

He stares at his hands"how could this get worse, it's like I said earlier, I used to have a family, mother, brothers, father, they are all dead, because of me" he sobs

When you go to touch it he scrambles and runs"no, dont,please I've already killed too many" he is running away

-vines appear and wrap around you-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus