Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

Crystal Rosethorn (played by Catlover2) Topic Starter

-i get up and smile and sigh muttering to myself in fairy as i walk out- She won't mind me late a few minutes...-i get on golden and whisper into her ear- And you increased it not decreased it. Thanks
John Fang (played anonymously)

"You are one luck girl you know that" he shuts the door"I know this is a weird question but, where is your jabberwockey"

-i sigh and pat her head- I know my dragon,you don't

He...is dead-i get all sad as i sit on golden but i put on a smile-

He was graceful and beautiful,full of power and might. very...Kingly and could even speak human his voice booming like canons every time he spoke.

"That's not possible, I've checked a hundred maybe even a thousand times where the central nerve is located and it should be right there unless your dragon had an accident"

"I realize this, but where is his body, I might be able to help"

-i shake my head- Like i said i know my dragon you don't wrong wing-i glare at you and with that i lift off- If you see Luna she will lead you to where my house is

-i rush off to a grave as soon as i land and sit there,crying,then i sigh- i feel much better

"WAIT WAIT" he is calling for you

"So this is him" I got there quickly"alright let's do this" he rubs his hands together

-i push you away and climb up on my roof-

please..do not bring back sad memories from the past let them lay fallen and let them rest for they deserve their rest for the work the have done

"Wait, just ugh" all of a sudden a flash of green blinds everything near by and you go to look and the jabberwockey is alive and you see the guy walking away hood on

-the tombstone does not say what would sound like a jabberwocky...instead it says"Ivy Rosethorn:A lover of her daughter,murdered on september 4th-

(Wait that never happened unless you want it too)

-i sigh only to use my natural powers and he is dead again- Those who create can destroy

(no...ignore mine to)

(Ok) you see him starting to walk off as he's walking he falls to the ground like he just got shot

-i get off the roof and run over,already a few spells ready to be said and i check for any wounds-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus