Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Lizzy (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Lizzy looked " i'm not giving it to you. You wanted to look at it " She snatched it from his hand and put it on. A red and orange light circled her and she then turned to him. " once are people sound the cannon we won't fight. We will take the woods "
Tavaris (played by Rudito01)

Jarvis was embarrassed for the confusion and said nothing he just waited for what she had said.

Lizzy turned to him " Do you have a weapon Wolfwere " She said knowing what he was.

"I can manifest any thing with just a thought" Tavaris demonstrated by manifesting armoir around him and a giant sword.

Lizzy smiled but her smile disappered. The cannons sounded and she looked at him. " turn into your real form "

Tavaris turned into a wolf and waited for the next order.

Lizzy turned into a tiger " Come on " She said. She padded out of the barn her fur turning black. She jumped into the shadows and made her way into the forest. An arrow zipped past her head and she stopped. " Careful "

Tavaris manifested right in front of her" don't worry they won't touch me" projected Tavaris mentally to her. Tavaris put up an energy field around him and Lizzy " whith this no one will get near us"

Lizzy growled " You need to learn you can't do this or they will know where we are " She said jumping out of the protection and walking in the shadows. She growled as the forest went quite. " turn the protection off "

Tavaris looked at her puzzled " to know what I am you really don't know much about me" said Tavaris " my powers can't be detected by any one or any thing on this dimension or the next"

Lizzy growled " Turn them off! " A ax zipped by Lizzy's head

Tavaris did as she commanded and followed her to the woods.

Lizzy kept going until there were no more woods. A fire came up and burned the trees. " Got any thing for this? "

Simon ran and hit them on accident " lizzy! Your suppose to be in the castle! "
" Go back and fight! " She commanded him.
He ran off back on the field. He had a huge gash in both of his back legs and it looked as if he chipped his hooves

Using all of the energy he had in him Tavaris summoned rain clouds and extinguished the fire.

Lizzy looked at him " For a wolfwere, your weak " She said padding out of the forest

Tavaris composed himself " well I'm not Arcadian do you might see that my magic is not that powerful"

Lizzy nodded her head and took off. She jumped into battle and flipped in the air as a sword went underneath her

Tavaris joined her and started ripping throats out. He bit and slashed at his enemies. He changed into a human with his armor and cut down his enemies with his broad sword.

Lizzy turned into a dragon and opened her large wings that protected her people. She shot fire at the soldiers

Tavaris kept attacking no stop shifting from human do wolf not backing down.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus