Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Lizzy (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Lizzy growled " no " She stood up and then a chain appeared around him
Tavaris (played by Rudito01)

" don't piss me off !" said Tavaris struggling with the chains his eyes glowed red and the spell broke. He broke the chains in one move and jumped on Lizzy " I told you not to piss me off!"

Lizzy turned into a snake and got out. She changed into a human and grabbed him and threw him. " Is poor doggy pissed off "

" back off!" said Tavaris . The deamon inside him wanted to come out it had been locked inside him for too long it wanted blood.

Lizzy threw him at a tree

Tavaris's fangs grew as the blood list got more out of control " leave me alone!" said Tavaris before he collapsed to the ground.

Lizzy looked at him and picked him up. She carried him on her back and walked

Tavaris woke " let me go I'm dangerous"

Lizzy kept carrying him " no "

" what is it with you and the no's"

Lizzy looked " its my attitude. I am getting you to my head quaters so we can help you "

" I don't need your help."

Lizzy sighed " Come on "

Tavaris started walking. She might be bossy, over possessive ,and bipolar, but Tavaris was into all that.

Lizzy made her way and the trees swung their branches. They undid the spell. She kept walking and the castle appeared. She walked in. " Jasmine, Emerald, Sapphire, take care of him. The ball is tonight and i am getting ready. " She said walking to her room

Jasmine, Emerald, and Sapphire ran to him and grabbed his hand blushing

Tavaris let the women take him. " so what's this ball I hear about"

Sapphire looked " every year we have a ball at this time. Everybody goes. You can if you want. People dance with Lizzy sometimes "

Tavaris heard this and became interested. " tell me more about the ball where and when is it?" asked Tavaris

Sapphire looked at him, confused. Why would he want to go to a ball. " um.. It's tonight. If you wanted to go we could get you fixed up in 10 minutes. The ball is in the main room "

" thanks but I think I can dress myself" Tavaris was not used to having someone help him get ready and he was not going to start now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus