Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Tavaris (played by Rudito01)

Tavaris got dressed and left the room. He walked through a long hall way and got to the main room.

When he walked in he saw a lot of people in there dressed in expensive clothing and fine jewelry. " I imagined myself in many places but never in a ball" said Tavaris to himself.
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Sapphire ran off to go help Lizzy and the others followed

After 10 minutes,
Lizzy looked around. She was in an orange dress. " it's a little tight " she told Sapphire.
" well, we want it to be tight. " Sapphire said.
Lizzy looked at her and twirled. The dress looked like the sun when she twirled. She loved it but It was so tight. She smiled made her way down the long hall way. Her orange hair curled in ringlets and she had jewelry on. She opened the doors and people looked a her, in amazement. Lizzy mumbled " the girls think I'm pretty. The Boys want to kiss me " she said softly as she walked

" we sure do" said Tavaris. Even if she has whispered it Tavaris herd his hearing was better than anyone's in this room.

Tavaris walked towards Lizzy " may I have the first dance?"

Lizzy looked at him " sure " she said taking his hand

Tavaris took her to the center of the room and started dancing as best he could" you know I imagined myself doing many things but never dancing with a princes"

Lizzy shock her head " I'm a queen " she said before twirling

" your married?" asked Tavaris

Lizzy shock her head " no, sadly " she said looking off

"that's a surprice how come?" this made Tavaris smile , atleast he had a chance. He kept dancing with Lizzy.

Lizzy looked " I've never found the right guy. Some just wanna have kids and some wanna kill me "

"you never know. Maybe the right guy could be in this room."

Lizzy sighed " What do you mean? " She said before twirling and her dress looked like the sun

"I mean that I fell for you Lizzy and I want you to be mine." said Tavaris as steady ad he could manage.

Lizzy looked and then looked into his eyes. " you almost killed me " She muttered before walking away from him

Tavaris walked after her " you don't understand I didn't mean to"

Lizzy kept walking through the crowd of people until several gaurds protected her

"Lizzy comin hear me out" Tavaris tried to follow get but the guards stoped him"Lizzy come on tell these guys to go so I can explain!"

Lizzy sighed " Guards " They walked away

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The War Started { Open to All }

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus