Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Ymir Eriksen (played anonymously)

Ymir watched the water for a moment, him looking like a slab of muscle and flesh. The viking outfit was fitting because it seems like someone of his size and body mass would be at home fighting people with a sword and battering heads. as she examined him he turned to look at her. "Did I do something else?"
My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

A flashing light came on with a beeping sound.

"Everyone please put your life jackets and secure all items. The water is choppy this morning so we will be circling around to make a splash landing. Stay in your seat until we can get out safely." Anna spoke in a worried voice as she unlocked several cupboards.

Ymir grabbed a life jacket and put it on in moments as he watched Anna scurry around in worry, him staying perfectly calm as he slid one on.
Caitlyn (played anonymously)

ugh *quietly puts life jacket on*

*glances at Anna*

why is she unlocking things? shouldn't she be locking them...?

ymir thought it was suspicious as well and looked outside again and smirked. "Something is off," he said softly.

*glances out the window and whispers*

...Poseidon give me strength...

"I prefer Aegir" he joked as he watched the water, him hiding his nerves with humor.

The plane circled around for a splash landing. There was turbulence and the plane descent was bumpy but the worst part was the loud kaboom just before landing on the ocean.
The ocean was very rough and there were high waves, some went over the jet itself.

Anna was not happy at all at the outcome of this flight but she had her duties to attend to.

"Ok, people, we have landed but we are about 2 miles from the pier. As you can see, the ocean is waving at us. I feel that our best chance at survival is to stay inside until either the waves decide to settle down or a rescue barge picks us up." she announced.

*smiles grimly* if either of these things happen

...not to make the big man nervous...but a rescue barge will not come untill the waves are calm...

*frowns deeply and sighs*
Nathan Cwue (played anonymously)

Nathan nods to the stewardess "Nathan" he'd introduced himself getting checked in. Afterwards he secured himself in the seat and watched the sky pass by them as they flew.

The flight was peaceful until their landing instructions were given. He made sure to secure his lifevest and turned to watch the stewardess. Well this was already turning into some party. Once they landed they were told they'd have to wait so Nathan again kept to himself trying to gauge what was going to happen next.

Nathan had expected skimpy outfits, drinking and plenty of fun. So far this was quite out the window in terms of what a normal Masquerade would be.

*Begins to nod off* at this rate i might just risk swimming, i came for fun...not to die of boredom!

The plane suddenly gave a splutter and began to move slowly. Anna picked up the phone.
"What's going on? ... I see.... That sounds OK...yes..no.... I'll tell the guests.

It seems that we will glide into the pier. A tugboat has been sent out. The waters closer to the island isn't choppy. Basically all we need to do is to sit tight and wait." Anna reported to the passengers.

*smirks and chuckles*

well its about time!
i was about to go for a dip...

*Glances at Ymir*

seems Ægir was on our side! now its time to party!

He nodded and watched them tugged along. "Well, hopefully it is worth the wait,"

A tugboat could be heard and then some scrapping against the plane before it moved forward. Before long the plane was being tied to the mooring.

"We are now ready to disembark." Anna spoke as she opened the hatch door.
Outside was a set of steps to the pier and a man was there to hold the ladder in place.

"You may leave but don't forget anything, please. I hope that you enjoy your time here on Escape Island." she spoke as she stepped back from the door.

*exits the plane warily examining the island for precaution*

.........................eh...

*stays close to Ymir*

Ymir removed his vest when they made it to land and adjusted the leather armor he was wearing. "alright, this is off to a good start,"

"Eh, I'd be you, I'd head to the main house up that there path. The storm is brewing up a strong wind who be here sooner or later." The old man who held the ladder spoke.

Once the plane was empty of passengers, the plane started it's motor, the old man pushed the ladder into a shed then climbed into the tug boat.

"Be seeing ya around I hope." he spoke as he pulled away from the pier.
Rather large carnivorous fish peeked their heads out of the water, showing off their razor sharp teeth as they propelled out of the water.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus