Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Caitlyn (played anonymously)

hello Miss Emily you may call me Caitlyn *smiles at Ymir* have fun big man i shall see you when the festivities begin!
Ymir Eriksen (played anonymously)

Ymir chuckled and nodded before looking to Thomas. "Ymir, pleased to meet you Thomas," he said, walking to his room and opening the door.

*goes straight to the closet and shuts the door behind her* ahhhh...dark.....

Ymir took his covers off his bed and folded them up and l;aid them onto the ground.
Frederick Robbins (played by TomeOfVampires)

Knocked the great House's door, hr had realized how much of a knobhead he was earlier, he was hoping to get inside and join this party. Or whatever it is
My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Emily went into the bedroom and placed the the suitcase on the bed.
"Where do you wish to have your belongings placed at?" she asked.

*pops out of the closet* anywhere is fine Miss Emily!

"Hello, sir. I assume that you are here for the Halloween Masquerade Party. I am James the butler. Please come in. I'll take you to the upstairs." James stepped back from the door to allow the man inside.

Once the man was inside, James spoke once more.
"The foor man will bring the baggage upstairs. Rooms 3 and 4 are taken. You may choose from any of the others left. Eddy will be your underbutler."

Ymir laid on the covers on the ground and got comfy.

"Very well, Miss Caitlyn." Emily began to put the clothes away quietly.

Thomas began to place the few items away, ignoring the man on the floor.

Time passed and it was soon 1 PM and luncheon was served. Ham and beef sandwiches were placed on a platter while various salads were placed on the table. Veggies and fruits were place on the table as well as a table set up with a bowl of punch.

*pouts* why...where are the sweets...?

*begins selectively picking at the fruit then gets a cup of punch*

guess this will have to do...

"I don't think that you want a very heavy meal before the day's game starts. The game starts at 2 PM. I will explain the rules then. After the game you will be served dinner. Dinner will have the sweets of the day. You will need to eat plenty of good food to keep your energy up for the game." James announced.

*turns around to grab a sandwich* hmf...ok!

"Hopefully, the men will be down sooner than later. I will be back at precisely 2PM to give you the details of the game."

men...just the men...? see you soon

Ymir came down in his outfit, him having his sword on his hip as he sat down, him not touching the food.
Mist (played by Gothic_Girl)

she knocked on the doors to the big house that was in front of her unsure of what to do she waited for an answer.

James came into the room.
"You are just in time for the first game, miss. Please leave your luggage here and the footman will bring it to your room. Do you need to change clothes or anything before doing the game?"
Mist (played by Gothic_Girl)

she looked down at the dress she wearing it was long and black. "would uh dresses be approved for the game" she said.

"You look fine for this game. It is just an ice breaker game. Please follow me to the garden where food has been laid out should you wish to eat." James spoke then turned away to lead Mist to the garden.

Shortly after 2:00 , James came out and announced
"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention.
We have another guest, Miss Mist.
Tonight’s game is Your words are….
Each box will contain a specific color of necklaces and 2 cards. Each card will have a word on it. Those are your personal words to catch someone to say. A tablet is provided so that you can write down who you gave a necklace to and what you said so that you can figure out what words each person has.
When you run out of necklaces, you are out of the game. At the end of the game you must have at least 1 of the 10 necklaces left.
The person who has at least one of their own necklace and the most necklaces win. Second part of the game is to figure out what two words each person has. The prizes will be $10,000 to the two winners.
Any questions before we start?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus