Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Caitlyn (played anonymously)

*dodging one fish and stabbing another with a dagger she pulled out of her knee-high boots* Damn all these fish an im not gonna be able to eat any!?! this sucks

*darts away from the waters edge* well if im not gonna get to eat neither are you stupid fish *glares*
My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Not far away is a sign that says
Do not harm the Parana
No swimming in the lagoon allowed
Swimming on the beaches are allowed
Check in at the Great House down the path upon arriving
Beware of the sharks. They love blood of any creature

*sees the sign and kicks the dead fish back into the water* you blood thirsty creatures are going to get me in trouble!

*begins heading to the Great house*

The path is smooth but it twists and turns as it heads to the house. Once anyone get so far down the path they would hear various noises until they come out into a sunny patch of sunshine. A large house looms ahead where a butler is standing at the door.

Great House

Private%20Island_zpsxdbv8wre.jpg

Ymir Eriksen (played anonymously)

Ymir looked at the house after walking the path for a while, him just slapping one of the fish out of the air as it junged at him. "Well, that looks like a ,Quote unquote, Great House,"

Ha! looks more like a castle to me...
Frederick Robbins (played by TomeOfVampires)

"The night's not over yet. You can't escape me!" This line with sung with a voice of static, a hiss of bloodlust and mass of revolt, Frederick or 'Goldie' as he was known, had appeared, yes, appeared, because he can't manipulate nightmares and dark energies

*stares* Uh...who or what are you...?

"Many things. Many. Things. Choas. Revolt. Revelation. Nightmares. Darkness. Armageddon. Pick your poison" He seemed someone cocky, like he wanted a fight but try not to goat him into one, it'll be very messy

Hmm...i respect that...but im going to have to politely decline your offer. My sincere apoligies...but i do believe its time for me to go inside! *stands still with head lowered as a sign of respect*

"Ah sucks, wouldn't it be terrible luck of your house exploded?"

"Welcome to The Great House. We have been waiting for you. My name is James. The staff are here to serve you as long as you treat them well. Please leave your luggage here and the footmen will bring them to your room.
Please follow me to your rooms." James spoke stiffly.

Floor Plans

Main%20Floor-1_zpstctkmcat.gif

Main Floor
Second%20Floor-1_zpsvclskvf4.gif

Second Floor

*holds positition* yes it would! i would hope you wouldent do such a thing Dark one but if the whim passes over you then very well! but it would be a shame to ruin a perfectly fun party *pouts*

*smirks and darts inside* mmm...let the fun begin!

James walked to the second floor calmly. Once they reach the second floor, he announced

"You may choose a room. A maid is assigned to you miss and an under butler is assigned to you sir. They will soon arrive."

1, 2, three three!
Ymir Eriksen (played anonymously)

"Room four I think will be alright, as long as there is a bed," he chuckled.

"Emily will be your maid, miss. Thomas will be your under butler, sir. Lunch will be served at 1 PM. Most likely it will be inside today. I now need to attend a few other duties." James spoke with a slight bow then he walked away.

"I am Emily. What may I call you, miss?" Emily spoke quietly.

"At your service, sir. I am called Thomas." Thomas spoke in a low voice.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus