Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Mist (played by Gothic_Girl)

she had no questions for this so she sat there and smiled.
Having missed the private jet, the young male sighs, determined to arrive at the party, even if he was fashionablly late. He yawns smirking some as the small fishing boat nears the rocky coasts. "Finally...it's about time." he says as he finally steps to the porch of the house. With that, then man knocks on the door awaiting an answer.

(Sorry for my tardiness it's been a long day.)
Ymir Eriksen (played anonymously)

Ymir nodded and watched them as he chuckled. "Well it should be fun, can we take the amulets?"
My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"The whole idea behind this game is to get to know other party goers. If you catch someone saying one of your secret words, you tell the person that he or she just spoke a secret word and the person is to give you one of the 10 Marde Gra Bead Necklaces to you. If you said a secret word that belongs to someone, give up a necklace and jot down what he or she has spoken so that you can figure out their secret words are.
Get as many necklaces as possible and correctly guess the secret words of the other players as possible in order to win." James spoke stiffly.

she smiled "well this should be easy" she said.

Ymir nodded and watched for a moment. "alright,"

"when will the games being" she asked her voice sound challenging

"It already has started. You have until midnight. Good luck." James spoke stiffly as he stood there waiting for the people to take a box.

she took her box and waited for everybody else.

Ymir took his box and then put it in a leather satchel on him, him opening it for a second prior to look at his cards.

"so what should we do now" she asked.
Nathan Cwue (played anonymously)

Nathan took his box and waited just like the rest.

"May I suggest that you mingle about and talk so that you can catch someone saying one of your secret words as well as trying to figure out what secret words the others have. Once you open the box, you can put the Marde Gra Beads around your neck.

Now everyone know their secret words and find your own color of Marde Gra Beads?" James spoke.
Caitlyn (played anonymously)

. . .

*avoids saying anything first to avoid saying something rude*

. . .

"Yep," said flatly with a soft chuckle.

*giggles slightly then heads over to Ymir* :P can we chat big man?

she looks around and get very shy.

*glances over at the new-comer* Eh...? you there! care to join me?

this big man here *looks at Ymir* is called Ymir and im Caitlyn hahahahaha!

James shakes his head sadly at the lack of a lost art.... Conversation. He kept an eye on the food and drinks. He decided to spike up the punch with his mix of alcohol. This party is failing fast........

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (Adults Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus