Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Throthgar's spookiest Halloween

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Artyom's favourite holiday had to be Halloween. He's seen almost all of what lurks in the dark and on this night, all of those monstrosities were able to walk amongst the living.

He said hello to a group of vampires, had tea with a lady troll and played a game of hide and seek with a pair of ghosts who mocked him after he failed finding them for a good 30 minutes... sneaky boogers, they were behind him the whole time....

What was happening inside that mansion however... that was the real treat.

He found himself at the gates of the mansion with sticky cranberry feet in his shoes. What in gods name was going on in there?!

Almost like a spell, his curiosity drew him closer, reaching the front door and from here he saw everything...

Clones running around in different costumes, a tall bearded maid slicing and dicing... herselves?

A young girl running around screaming and flailing her cannon for arms shootings more candy and cranberry juice!

He was truly flabbergasted. No words came to mind as he watched.

He stood besides Adrian with his head tilted to one side trying to grasp it all...
Mauricio (played by XinonHyena)

The newcomers got little attention from Mauricio as he faced the incoming horde of kawaii-san maids. He could not fathom what kind of ammo this mysterious cannon contained but he saw it was effective and that was enough for him. He shot another volley of cool t-shirts at the incoming Throthgars.
Odvak (played anonymously)

Odvak always figured he would die in some pretty crazy circumstances, but a mansion of viking maid clones was not on the list. This is all a big trick, right? That's what this is called, trick or treat... right? Strawberry syrup sprays on his face as a clone head rolls by screaming. Iian's arms turn into cannons. The kobold looks into the sky with a blank expression. Lightning strike me please.

If he's about to die, though, he may as well die doing what he does best. No, not that - music! He tugs Throthgar's skirt to draw her attention. "Say, what your mosts favoritest song? Odvak plays us a glorious battle theme!"
Ragtime (played anonymously)

"Do one of the classics, daddy-o! The Maple Leaf's the bee's knees! It gives me 'It'!", Ragtime answers from across the room, despite the question not even being to him. As he shouts this from the top of his lungs, he attempts to retrieve his axe which is buried into the floor, after having chopped a particularly scantily dressed Throthgar in two, spilling Mars bars everywhere. "Jeepers-creepers! Their floor is giving me a harder time than their baby grands!"
Throthgar the Pretty (played by Pirate) Topic Starter

The floor was indeed filling up with candy and juice, making it hard to wade through for both the heroes and the Throthgar clones. At this point the Throthgars had to climb over the sweet, sweet innards of their fellow clones to reach the heroes. Even now it seemed like the clones were unending.

Throthgar grabbed a hold of Odvak for a second time."My favourite song is Master-Sama singing Evangelion in the shower! PLAY IT!" She roared, spitting in the Kobold's face until she looked shocked. At the top of the stairs she could hear the clone machine working overtime. The dastardly Professor Throthgar had placed the machine in the main hall! They could end this once and for all! But it would require Throthgar to make the biggest sacrifice of her life: Fanservice.

"Tomodachis, stay close behind me and close your eyes." She said as she would suddenly turn blonde."We charge through the bakas and destroy Professor Throthgar! KYAAA!!" She would shout as power coursed through her body, changing her entire shape. For a while there it would seem like Throthgar was turning into an actual anime babe with flowing long hair, an hourglass figure and deep, blue eyes. But as usual, reality was way better! Instead once the transformation was complete, Throthgar had seemingly dyed her hair and beard as well as worked her way into a sexy bunny costume, including the ears and tail, leaving little to the imagination.

The empowered maid would suddenly charge through the Throthgars on the stairs, pushing both them and the candy aside like Moses parting the red sea."ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" She shouted, her fists shooting forth at the speed of sound, creating a clear path between her and the very unsettled group.

The way was clear, and the main hall awaited them! Inside it didn't even look like a party hall anymore, a giant machine stood in its place, electricity coiling in between its many tesla coils as more Throthgars poured out of the entrance, all of them wearing different, yet equally silly outfits. Such as Viking Throthgar. What a silly concept that was! It looked more like a gladiator's pit than it did a hall.

Atop this machine cackled Professor Throthgar, looking down upon Throthgar and her friends."Ha! Baka! You're too late! Not even the power of fanservice will you save you now! Look upon my arena! With the power drawn from Master-Sama's incredible libido, I have created the ultimate clones! Look upon the Bossgars!"

Behind Professor Throthgar stood three imposing figures. One of them wore a thick touppee, was rather round and had an orange skin. The second one was pale as the night, her hair thick and black, piercings all over her face wearing black leather and smoking a cigarette. The third was truly horrifying, as this one wore a shirt portraying Harambe, a cap with ragefaces on it and baggy pants covered in advice animals.

"Say your prayers, Throthgar! You can't beat the combined powers of Trumpgar, Gothgar and Memegar! Each is more powerful than the last! You've already used your Fanservice ability! There is nothing you can do to stop me! I will become the new Master-Sama! Mwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!"

Throthgar was about to make a speech so powerful even Iian would be inspired to fight on despite her horrible disfigurements when she heard something very odd. The sound of a horn and skidding wheels, as though someone was pressing the break in a vehicle as hard as they could.

Moments later the walls of the mansion shattered as a gigantic ship tore through, crashing into the machine and squishing the three Bossgars under its massive weight. Dust and grind clouded the room as the sound of a thousand Throthgars wailing and crashing to the ground was heard.

Once the dust settled, Professor Throthgar gasped, seeing her machine destroyed, her Bossgars turned to candy and the nose of a massive ship looming over her."M-my machine... my plans! My clones! Who did this! Which Baka-"
Bender Of Iron Will (played by Pirate) Topic Starter

-" SQUISH.

From above fell a very drunk pirate, screaming as he fell and landing straight atop Professor Throthgar, squishing the labcoat wearing woman and turning her into a pile of candy bars. Bender grunted as he got up, holding on to a big bottle of expensive looking rum. Judging from his face and imbalance as he straightened himself up he had drank the majority of the bottle. He fell flat onto the ground again as from above a second figure fell; a skeleton wearing a fancy purple bard's outfit.

The skeleton got up quickly, helping his captain up to his feet."I- argh, that was bloody weird!" The captain proclaimed as he wiped the crushed Snickers bars off of him."Did I tell ye ye could stop playin', laddy?" The man slurred at his skeletal companion."Captain, this doesn't even make any sense. It's not a pirate song, why do you want me to play it so badly?" The old captain drew his gun and shot a bullet straight in between the skeleton's ribs, who seemed unphased."Ah, yes, good point, captain." He replied, continuing to play a particular tune on his flute.

The captain stammered into the middle of the room."Pi-*hic*-ckle where 're ye ya bleedin' goofball! We's goin' 'ome! This place sucks! No one's givin' out any tasty beetles 'r maggots! Just sugar 'n other crap!" The captain yelled, spinning around on his feet as he attempted to dance at Skellyman's tune, the open bottle spilling some rum here and there.
Throthgar the Pretty (played by Pirate) Topic Starter

Well. That was weird. And very anticlimactic.

Throthgar shrugged, turning to her crew and making a deep bow as her hair turned back to normal, though the overly tight bunny outfit stayed."Thank you, chans and kuns, you are truly my tomodachis! Thanks to you I have Master-Sama's mansion back! I hope you will get to meet him! He's so sugoi!"

At those words a raven flew through the open hole of the mansion, delivering a letter into Throthgar-chan's hands. She opened it and read the message out loud.
Dear Throthgar-chan.

Arigatou for keeping my mansion clean. (*^_^*)
Demo, I am sorry but I must stay gone a year longer. (゜ロ゜)
The weeaboo army is too strong. They need my services here for one more year. But I promise, next year I will return. (* ̄з ̄)

With much love,

Master-Sama"

Throthgar fell over, a giant sweatdrop appearing on her face for some reason."Nyaaaaaa~~ Master-samaaaaaa~~!!"

She got back up, scratching the back of her head."I'm sorry, tomodachis. It seems like you won't meet Master-Sama this year. He wants this to be a four parter, apparently. But please, take all the candy you can carry. It's all your."

Meanwhile Bender was over at Professor's Throthgar's squished body, puking his guts out all over it."Aarrgh! I hate me life!" He wailed while Skellyman stopped playing to pat his back."I didn' say stop, ye bastard!" Bender replied, causing the skeletal bard to resume the tune.

"Well, I'm not cleaning up that mess!" Throthgar said, a laugh track suddenly playing out of nowhere as she jumped into the air, freeze framing like in an 80ies movie. The weird thing about that was that she was not coming down. She hung there, frozen in time while the rest could move about freely.

Halloween sure is a weird day.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Throthgar's spookiest Halloween

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus