Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"mind if i hand out candy with you" she says happily.
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Sure" she says her hand gives off a spake of magic. "Thanks for helping Jupiter" she said
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

"Thanks, I made it myself. Not gonna lie, I though sewing would be easier. I stabbed myself a lot with a sewing needle when I was making this. I made the swords myself too." I unsheathe one of them, and hold it so that Rose can see. "Each sword took me a couple hours to make, and I'm really liking how they turned out."

"Cool" she gives the dead poll constume guy candy. "Well happy Halloween" she says. She hands Jupiter a different bowl, of candy. "Here Jupiter" she said. "Could you take over while k head inside to get a drink" she says as she heads inside.

"your welcome rose" she said and sat beside rose.

She gets some tow drinks one for Jupiter and her. She comes back. "Here" she said. She gave Jupiter a drink. Her wolf ears and tail was showing.

"thanks" she saiid as she took the drink.

"Your welcome." She said she sat back down and she handed out candy.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

"Thanks for the candy, and, once again, your hair is amazing. I would try to dye my hair like that, but I don't think it would work. Well, see you next year!" I wave as I walk away, off to the next house.

A star appears in Leon's bag and it glows and it turns into a real dead pool gun.

she smiled at the sight of the star.

"I love doing that" she says with a smile

"i know my friend Sky told about the star you gave her that became a neck lace she never takes it off" she says smiling.

"Really" she says she starts to glow. "I'm so happy" she says.

"really" she said smiling brighter at rose glowing.

(Forgot to say rose is half fairy lol) rose stops glowing. "I have got to stop that" she says

"why" she says.

"Cause this happens" she says as wings pop up rainbowish wings. She starts to flutter.

"oh i got ya" she looks around "i wonder is Johnny is gonna stop by" she wonders out loud.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Her wings go away and Johnny shows up but he is unrecognizeable he is wearing a mask and has a sword in his back and he has a gun by him and he is wearing a black coat and black pants an shoes and he walks up to the house and holds out his gun to the two. "Give me your candy" he says jokingly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus