Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Ha ha very funny" she said
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"that flower made me think of plants vs zombies sooo yeah" she said and laughed more.

"Ha ha ha" she laughed

"there comes a zombie with orange cone on his head the flower sees the zombie and strikes with double o mega root slap and the flowers win!!!!!!!!" she said with deep voice.

"Ha ha ha" she laughed

she looked at johnny knowing he hadnt said a word at all "did i scare you" she said with a giggle
Ayoka (played anonymously)

Ayoka looked back and forth between the two girl as they chatted, her eyes wide and her cheeks full of candy. She didn't know what they were talking about, but it sounded fascinating. The more they talked about root slapping, the further she edged away from the flower.

she looked at the girl "oh i ment in game no real life there are no zombies here" she said with a giggle

Ayoka had to swallow a large mouthful of candy before she could answer. "Are you suuuure?"

"yes im suuuuuuuuuuure" she said and then laughed

"But really really suuuure?" pressed the girl, her tail starting to wag again as she warmed to the game.

"im reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy suuuuurrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee" she said with a giggle

"If there were zombies I would have killed them" she said laughing

Ayoka nodded enthusiastically to the two girls, then bounded away with her candy. "I'm going to go check for zombies just to be sure!"

she giggled

She smile,d

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus