Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Johnny just stared.
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"okay all this laughing is giving me a crap" she said as she got up.

She got up and sat back down

she sat down and drinked her drink.

She played around with her magic but it then truned black and it made a tree come alive. "Ahh" she said as she used her magic again and made it back to normal.

"rose could make that flower come alive and be nice" she asked amazed.

"No I don't know what that was that was like black magic" she said "only black magic does that and I don't have black magic

"oh" she said and looked at the moon

"I'm going to try something" she said as she used some black magic and made a flower come alive but it was mean and angry and she controlled it. "So cool" she said

"hi mean flower" she said with a giggle
Ayoka (played anonymously)

Skipping with excitement, a dog-girl came scampering up to rose petel's house, her shaggy brown tail wagging wildly behind her. "Is there still time? Am I late?" she enthused, holding out her pillow case already half-filled with candy and dancing from foot to foot. She was SO excited she forgot to say trick or treat.

That's when she noticed the mean flower, and jumped about a foot in the air, barking at the flower in excitement.

"Whoa calm Down" rose said smiling and she made the flower back to normal. "Sorry just a Halloween trick" she said she looked at the dog girl

she giggled at the girl and smiled "hi" she said looking at the girl.

"So sorry about the flower" she said. "Sometimes I just go all out for Halloween" she said with a smile

"i liked the flower i could use him for a zombie Apocalypse and he would destroy the zombies at my door" she said with a giggle

"Ha ha very funny" she said and looked at the dog girl. "Here you go have as much as you want" she said as she held out the bowl of candy

she held out her to the girl too "same here" she said with a giggle.
Ayoka (played anonymously)

Dropping her pillow case bag on the ground, Ayoka fell to her hands and knees, sniffing the flower over thoroughly now that it was back to normal. How strange!

"Be careful of that flower you guys," she said, popping back to her feet and taking a fistful of candy for her pillow case. Her tail began to wag wildly behind her.

"Oh that was just a trick a magic trick" she said

she giggled at what she said about the flower "hey he could kill some zombies tho just root slap here and a root slap there" she said laughing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trick-or-treat: rose petel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus