Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good morrow to you all

I believe it is about time I've given you a proper introduction of myself. I play the character Dobson in a role play game called Furcadia. I've just recently discovered a dream in there known as The Golden Tether. There are a lot of nice people in there. The staff are very helpful and kind. I am in search of increasing Dobson's storyline and looking for various encounters to further it along.

I enjoy long walks down the street. A good read. Classical music. Some hot tea and playing RPGs.
I'm 26 years old and go by the nickname Professor in real life.
I've a bachelor's degree in Modern Science and I'm currently working on my Associates in Forensics.
I live in the United States and have traveled outside to different countries/continents.
My primary job is law enforcement. Secondary is a small town lawn service that a good friend of mine runs.
I use a boat to get around and enjoy the outdoors with either a shotgun or a fishing rod.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I haven't been on Furcadia for a long time but there are a lot of players here.

Welcome!
Sherlock Topic Starter

Why yes there are a lot of us. Perhaps we shall see you there again? I greatly appreciate the warm welcome and do have a jolly good day sir.
Salutations and welcome! :3
Welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Sherlock wrote:
I use a boat to get around and enjoy the outdoors with either a shotgun or a fishing rod.

Don't see that every day! Unless you live in Venice.

Welcome to the Repository! We really do have a lot of furcadians around here, you probably won't have any trouble finding your friends here. Of course, there's plenty of opportunity to make new ones too. :D
Unknown user

Welcome! Ooh, another tea-lover, wonderful <3
Sherlock Topic Starter

Not all boat travel is done in Venice M'dear, but I would love to vacation there some time.

Ah yes, I do love a nice warm cup of tea with biscuits. We were supposed to play sometime, perhaps I will run into you again while you're using Chrestienne. I never forgo on a promise.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good morrow to you all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus