Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Frederick Robbins (played by TomeOfVampires)

"I dunno" he said bluntly
Whisper (played by Gothic_Girl)

She took the napkin polity from Akio and grabbed a brownie with no frosting. ''thank you Akio'' she said and turn to other guy that talked to her.

''not really i just stumble around in the forest for evening strolls'' she said as she smiled polity.
Akio Kizoku (played by AkihikoToshiro) Topic Starter

(No worries.)

"Haha! Free food is always great, yes?" he said as Andras leaned against the booth. "You're welcome," he said warmly to Sky before those brown eyes shifed towards the next person heading over. He gathered two fistfuls of candy and dropped into Frederick's skull bucket when he got there. "If you want some brownies, cookies, or cupcakes, I have those too," he told him, "Happy Halloween."

That squeal caused every muscle to tense, ready to catch the girl had she not regained herself. He could have zipped over in an instant with that teleportation of his, but thankfully she was just fine. He laughed softly when she made it over and held out her bag as well, dumping two fistfuls of candy into it just as he had with Frederick moments prior, "Private party? I mean maybe. It's a little lacking though, if so. Don't parties usually involve music?"

She smiled seeing new people and thought she could make a lot more friends since she already accepted Akio as a friend. she turn to Akio ''Akio i was wondering if you wanted to maybe be friends?'' she said smiling.
Frankie (played anonymously)

"True," she said in response to Aki's music comment, "Thanks a bunch for the candy by the way." She looked at all the others and decided pirate boy had his hands a little full, "I'm gonna keep on chugga chuggin', so have a good night everyone. Happy Halloween!" She turned to leave to go hit up more candy givers.

"Happy Halloween to you too" she called out as the girl left and smiled more.

He blinked at the friend request from Sky but smiled warmly, "Sure. We can be friends." He could always use more friends, plus she seemed like a sweetheart. "You're welcome," he smiled to Frankie, adding, "Be careful in those shoes of yours. Haha. Happy Halloween."

Her smile got brighter as Akio accepted her friend request then she took a bit of the brownie and feel in love with it she decided once she was done eating she would tell Akio how much she loved the brownie.

she finished chewing and turned looked Akio eyes big with surprise "Akio these brownies are amazing i never tasted anything better then this".
Frederick Robbins (played by TomeOfVampires)

A quiet line of speech echoed across the area"The nights not over yet...You. Can't. Escape. Me!" Fear had descended, unruling fear

He met Sky's gaze when she looked at him in surprise, and his cheeks heated a bit from the flattering compliment towards the brownie, "Really? Thank you. I'm a decent cook when I wanna be. Take as many as you want since you like them so much." His royal chef had taught him well it seemed.

To the random echo, the demon king's brow raised in confusion, "Pardon? Who's having the conniption?" He wasn't afraid in the slightest, as he had no reason. Voices in the dark weren't all that scary when you were used to much more horrifying things.

"your welcome" she said trying to hide the fear in her voice from the echo she just heard and thought she go back in to the woods and into her little cabin in them but she knew her fear of the echo wasn't well hidden people could probably see it in her eyes as she shakes a little in fear.

Sky thought that there was something royal in Akio and forgot that if he was royal then she had to curtsy to him so she did.

"i-im sorry your Majesty i forgot to curtsy" she said while giving him a little curtsy.

He frowned when he noticed Sky shake. "Easy," he cooed softly, "As long as I'm nearby, nothing is going to touch you. I can't possibly let a new friend come to harm can I?"

He gasped at being called 'your majesty', chocolate eyes shooting her direction. How she knew was beyond him, but he did carry a rather elegant composure. "Flattered truly, but don't worry about it," he laughed, "I don't expect anyone to bow or curtsy apart from those in my kingdom. It's not even in this realm honestly. Haha. So just call me 'Aki'. Most my other friends do." He was still waiting for that voice to do more than taunt. Frankly, Akio could go from the gentlemen he was now to a monster like flipping on a switch.
Andras Cacium (played by Sielbee)

Andras just smiled as he listened. Ah, it was too bad one of the people that just arrived left so quickly. Not that he was expecting to meet a bunch of people out here.

The odd voice made his pointed ears turn back slightly, though his expression was more irritated than worried. Yeah, that was definitely weird, especially since he couldn't sense wherever it came from. He didn't pay much attention to the conversation as he moved in front of the others, wings flared out in a protective stance.

"Okay, but what the **** was that? Don't tell me I'm going crazy."

Aki shrugged in response. "No idea. I couldn't pinpoint it's origin," he answered, "I'm not concerned just yet however. Apparently he or she was bold enough to threaten but not show their face." He took note of the protective stance the other male was in, appreciative either way. "Could just be a prank or something," he laughed, "It's the season. But juuust in case..." He would hand his hat to Sky if she accepted it and in the blink of an eye his aura exploded. The ground cracked beneath him, hair turned white, nails grew into claws.. His eyes were white as well, the sclera pitch black as horns twisted from his skull. That massive aura of his was visible to everyone at this point, in the form of a white glow around him streaked with black sparks dancing over his skin. Speaking of, his skin was dark grey and scaled. This was the wolf his previous form hid, the product of releasing the power he kept in check. "I guess we wait.." he said with a laugh.
Andras Cacium (played by Sielbee)

Andras cursed, nearly jumping at the sudden burst of power, and spun around to face the demon even though he couldn't see him. "What did you do?!"

That reaction though! "I stopped hiding my power level?" he answered with a soft laugh, "Sorry if it kinda freaked you out. I was only trying to make the owner of the voice reconsider making any foul advances towards our group. I mean seriously, your awesome wings tell me you're probably incredibly strong, and I'd say between us we can take out whatever's out there hiding."

(Also, sorry for the DBZ type of wording but I have no clue how else to explain the explosive aura. xD)

"okay I will" she polity took his hat for him as she watched as the two in front of her were talking. she didnt even jump when Akio did what he did so she just the simply stood there and watched as the others talked she thought that if she didnt move from where she stood then she wont be in the way.

Welp, still nothing. Aki shrugged after a bit and shifted back to normal as if it never happened. The crazy aura just up and vanished. He gave Sky a smile, reaching out a hand for his hat. No point in wasting energy if nothing was going to happen right? He grabbed another cookie and nommed on it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus