Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Andras Cacium (played by Sielbee)

Andras took the compass and tapped it. He couldn't really do much with it. Although he did wonder how Sky got something like this, considering it must be magical.

"Is it gonna be a problem that I can't see it?" he asked sheepishly, not really blaming Sky for forgetting about his blindness.
Whisper (played by Gothic_Girl)

"o-oh im sorry i forgot" she feeling bad. "you kinda do need to see if" she said quietly

"It's okay, don't worry about it." He gave a reassuring smile, handing the compass back. "I'll figure something out."

"h-how are you gonna get around if you cant see" she asked .

Andras laughed. "I've been getting around fine without eyesight for over 1000 years. It helps that I can sense people and objects around me. And I have a very good memory for direction and where things are located. And I've had plenty of practice, so it's really not a problem anymore."

"so your sure your gonna be alright" she asked "if not i could get like a guide animal from the forest" she said wanting to help.

"I can't take care of an animal, I move around too much. I'll be perfectly fine, Sky. I promise. Alright?" He smiled again, thinking she really was too adorable. But he couldn't stick around here forever. He just needed an answer from Akio before leaving.

"okay but is there anyway you could stay in contact with people in case of an emergency" she asked still kinda wanting to take care of him.

"I can take care of myself just fine. I've always been good at getting myself out of trouble." Nevermind that he also got himself into trouble a lot, but he wasn't going to say that. "I appreciate the concern, but I'm far from fragile. And if I really do get stuck, I can always teleport out if I have to."

"okay' she said
Akio Kizoku (played by AkihikoToshiro) Topic Starter

(Sorry about the lack of response guys. I got ridiculously busy.)

"Ozzy?" he laughed when he saw that familiar face. He'd seen the kid around Pulse a time or two, but never really officially got to know him. He tossed a bunch of candy into his bucket and gave him a warm smile, "Would you like a brownie or anything? Feel free to snag a few." There was the kid's open invitation he was waiting on.

"Sadly, I don't have anything to keep in contact with," he said to Andras, "However, if our paths do cross again, I'll make sure to shoot the breeze for a bit." He listened to the exchange, "Also, since you said you can sense things, then surely if you wanted you could remember my aura yes? If so, seek me out whenever needed. If I'm in an area nearby, don't hesitate to drop in to say hello." He chuckled lightly at the fact that Sky was still trying to make sure the guy would be okay. It was a sweet gesture.

(its alright) "heys guy wheres the pup at" she asked and then she looked at Akio she sall the pup sleeping in his lap.

((it's fine!))

"I can find you that way if you're close enough. I could try coming back here, maybe. Once I've been somewhere, getting back is easy." He smiled. "Anyway, I'll figure something out. But for now, I'm out." He spread his wings, pausing to add one more thing. "Oh yeah, and Happy Halloween!" With that, he flew off towards the nearby town.

Honestly it would be a little hard for the pup to be in Aki's lap as he'd not sat down or anything since the moment he had guests. Regardless, maybe it was next to his feet?

"Alright," Aki smiled, "I'll see ya when I see ya." He'd heard a friend of his use that expression and assumed it fit well. "Happy Halloween!" he called out in return, watching as the man disappeared towards the next town. "Perhaps you should take your pups back home," he smiled to Sky, "I think it's the baby's bedtime." He nodded to the smallest.

"okay" she said their den was nearby just a little walk away "but would it be alright if i came back" she asked smiling back.

"Sure," he nodded warmly, "I'll probably be here for awhile and company may make the time pass faster in between guests." He gave her a bright smile, finally moving to sit back down.

"okay ill be back" she said and picked up the pup and got the mom and dad wolf to follow her to their wolf den. then she walked back to the booth "okay their safe and sound" she said.

He yawned softly while she was gone, stretching a bit. It had been an eventful night so far. He smiled when she returned and nodded, "That's good. I'm glad. It was getting a little late for them no doubt. The baby seemed out cold in slumber."

she giggled "she a sleepy one shes always energetic and then sleepy" she said.

"Sounds about right," he laughed, picking up another cookie to eat. He should have maybe also brought drinks with him but oh well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus