Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Whisper (played by Gothic_Girl)

She giggled and gave him back his hat then she looked at Frederick "Aki Frederick could have a speaker thing to have made that voice" she whispered to Akio.
Andras Cacium (played by Sielbee)

((heh it's okay))

"Just surprised, really," he said while looking a bit sheepish. "I wasn't expecting that, but it explains why you felt...'muffled' before." He calmed down quickly, and grinned at the compliment.

But he was really curious about the girl. He could almost feel her fear a moment ago, but she didn't seem bothered by the demon's transformation. Maybe she wasn't an ordinary human after all. He turned in her direction to address her. "Hey, are you alright...um... Guess I didn't get your name. I'm Andras, by the way."

((oops you must have posted while I was typing X3))

"Im sky" she said to Andras also sneaking a second brownie into her hand.
Akio Kizoku (played by AkihikoToshiro) Topic Starter

He nodded, giving a soft chuckle at the muffled comment, "Pretty much." He put his hat back on his head and glanced back at Frederick if he hadn't left by now. He didn't know his name himself but since the other guy just said his name was Andras, that last one had to be 'Frederick'. "Do you know him?" Aki whispered to Sky since she'd said the guy's name out loud. Speaker... that was incredibly possible though. He grew quiet for a moment in thought, letting the others get acquainted.If Frederick had already left, then he'd go on about his business. If not, those chocolate eyes of his would flicker to the guy ever so often.

"I see him around every once in awhile and just somehow know his name" she whispered back to Aki and smiled a little with the thought she came up with it though she doesn't even know how she came up with it honestly.

Sky looked at Akio's brown eyes. she loved his eyes how they looked in the moon light on the fellow night then she looked at the brownie in her hands then at Akio's eyes she thought they looked the same so she kept looking into his eyes from where she stood to the side of him hoping he wouldn't notice

Andras suddenly remembered there was food--how could he have forgotten? Especially since he could still smell the cookies and brownies.

"So, you have cookies, right? Chocolate chip?" His ears perked up hopefully. He would have just grabbed some, but his senses weren't precise enough for him to tell where they were exactly.

He nodded at Sky's explanation before smiling warmly at Andras, "Yessir. Right here." He scooted the plate of them a bit closer. He assumed Andras felt the movement if he was still touching the booth. If not, they were the closest cookies to him.

To the fact that Sky was staring at him, he pretended not to notice at first. However, the more times it happened, the more paranoid he got that maybe there was something on his face. He cleared his throat awkwardly, cheeks a tint of pink as he met her gaze, "Do I have something on my face? You keep looking at me so I uh.. I'm just curious as to why."

"oh s-sorry im just uh admiring your eyes i didnt mean to freak you out so very sorry" she said a little embarrassed and stopped staring at Akios eyes.

"your eyes are very beautiful" she says in whisper to Akio hoping he kinda didnt hear.

Admiring his eyes? His cheeks grew hotter and he laughed with a soft, "Oh.." What flattered the demon king was the words whispered that he only caught due to being a demon. His hearing is slightly enhanced. His cheeks turned even more flustered, obviously not used to such compliments towards his eyes. It was usually his wit or some such. "Thank you," he murmured softly, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"your welcome" she said softly starting to smile a little bit herself but then she noticed his cheeks were pink a little bit and giggled as she looked up at the moon.
Chaos was in the area doing what everyone else was. He was trick-or-treating. He was dressed up hilariously as Charizard. The vamp was a bigger nerd than he let on. He carried a Pokemon bucket around with him laughing when people laughed at him. He meant to cause comic relief when mixed in with all the serious costumes. When he sensed that familiar aura, he ran over with that big tail flailing in circles from the movement. "Hey Aki," he grinned, waiting on the laughter. He then noticed his friend was blushing. "Aww. Did the girl make you blush?" he raised a brow with a teasing smirk. "Give me candy," he laughed, "I didn't dress up in this bulky costume for only laughs."

Andras was too busy eating cookies to say anything, except to snort in amusement at the exchange between Sky and Akio. Although if those two were flirting, he wondered if that meant he'd be wasting his time trying to flirt with either of them himself.

He was just thinking of heading towards the nearest town to try his luck there instead when the vampire showed up. He couldn't see the costume, of course, but the thought of a vampire dressing up for Halloween was amusing on its own.

"Well, someone's popular," he said with a chuckle before addressing the newcomer. "So what kind of costume does a vampire wear on Halloween? I mean, I can't see it."

seeing the new person sky looked around nervously to hide so she went to the other side of the both and hid "course this shyness of mine" she said softly but kept peeking at the others.

His eyes widened as Chaos showed up. What... was he?! He bust out laughing when he saw the tail thing, he couldn't help it. "What the- What are you? A dragon?" he asked between laughter. Aki didn't know what Pokemon were. He's not that modern. It was too funny seeing the usually dark and brooding vampire dressed so ridiculous. He laughed harder when Andras asked what a vamp would dress as. "I'm going to say it's safe to assume they would not copy Chaos," he shook his head, dropping two fistfuls of candy into the bucket. Where had Sky gone? "Sky? You can come out. This goof is friendly, I promise," he laughed again at the dragon thing.

"o-okay" she walked slowly out of where she was beside the booth. "h-hi" she said shyly to the new person that came.
"Aki's always popular," Chaos smirked. "Wait what? Dragon? No, I'm a Charizard. I guess technically yes, he's a dragon but I'm almost disappointed you don't know Pokemon." A laugh left him at Aki's comment, "I can second that assumption." He was a little offended that he was asked what vampires would go as, since personally all the vampires he knew were more or less the same as humans. He bit back a comment, saying instead, "A demon dressed up is perfectly normal and yet it's odd when a vampire does it?" Mahogany orbs locked onto Sky when she spoke to him, "He's lyin'. I'm not friendly." That dark smile lingered for about two seconds before he laughed, "I'm kiddin'. I'm friendlier than most vamps I guess."

"okay you got me there for a sec" she said.

Andras blinked, a little bit confused why it seemed like he was being accused of something. Then he shook his head with a snort. "I thought you'd be able to take a joke. When I said 'I can't see it' I meant it literally, as in I wouldn't have known you were dressed up if you didn't mention it. Just like I had no idea your friend's dressed up, too. Seems kinda ironic. Why not just go as yourself?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus