Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Akio Kizoku (played by AkihikoToshiro) Topic Starter

"Charizard?" he blinked in confusion, "The heck is a Pokémon?" He shrugged, letting it go, "Well, whatever it is, you look ridiculous." He laughed at Andras' comment to Chaos, "He's not very good with jokes. It's also possible that he wasn't aware you were blind too." He shot Chaos a look when he told Sky he'd lied about him being friendly, but rolled his eyes afterwards, way to almost scare the girl. "I like pirates," Aki shrugged, "That's why I dressed up."
Chaos bit back another comment when Akio said he wasn't good with jokes. Right, because Aki knew him oh so well. Ahem. "It's supposed to be ridiculous," he said, "Also, going as myself would defeat the purpose. I'm myself all other days of the year, so I seized the opportunity to be something else." He took a better look at the guy's eyes and added, "By the way, I didn't know until now that you were blind. I hadn't really looked at you long before."

He debated heading on his way to find his wife, since he'd already came over and did as he'd wanted by cracking Akio up. "You take it easy Aki. I'm goin' to go help Blood hand out candy," he checked his phone to see multiple text messages from multiple family members asking where he was and when he'd be home. "Don't be a stranger," he smiled, then to the others he gave a nod, "See ya." (Hitting the bed, didn't want to hold you all up.)
Whisper (played by Gothic_Girl)

"im gotta show yall something" she said starting to walk towards the woods and she looked back at them "wait is it okay if i run into the woods real quick to get it" she said.

Aki blinked when he realized Chaos seemed a tad less cheerful. Did he also offend him? "Well you achieved it," he smiled warmly, "And I have to agree. It wouldn't be in the spirit if we didn't dress up, supernatural or not." Aki had called it, thankful that the vampire didn't say anything offensive to Andras. He would have hated to see them argue, but then again he didn't give Chaos enough credit it seemed. He forgot how patient and peaceful the guy was, considering his race.

"Alright Chaos, be safe on your way home. Tell everyone I said hi," he smiled, "Shove Red for me if he's around. I'll stop by when I'm able." And he was gone.

To Sky he blinked in confusion, "Uhh alright?" He laughed softly, nodding when she said she was going to run off to get something. What on earth could it be?

"kk thanks" she smiling as she ran past a couple of tree and found it "okays come on" she says to the wolf and pick up the pup with it and they run back to the booth "meet Mystic" she said pointing to the female dog that stood beside her "and Silver" she said holding out the pup of Akio to hold her "oh and dont worry they wont bite" she said with a giggle.

Wolves? Aki couldn't help that smile that covered his face. He loved wolves. He owned one a long time ago. He took the one that she was holding out and pet her softly. "I'm a fan of wolves," he admitted, "I had a black one as a kid. He uh.. He's not around anymore though." His tyrant father had killed said wolf, but that wasn't worth mentioning. "Would you like to hold her?" he asked Andras, offering the fluffy wolf pup to him.

"I thought yall would enjoy having them around since i live in cabin back there in the woods all the animals like me so yeah" she said and was glad she made Akio smile.
Andras Cacium (played by Sielbee)

"It happens," Andras said with a shrug, not really bothered. It was far from the first time someone hadn't realized he was blind. It was actually kind of funny sometimes.

After the vampire left, he considered taking his leave, too. As interesting as the company was, he was starting to get bored just hanging around here, and it seemed like that threat they'd heard really was just some kind of prank. But he wasn't sure if Sky meant she wanted to show both of them something, and now he was curious anyway.

He was glad he waited, though, because, while he would never admit it, small animals were one of his biggest weakness.

"Babies?!" He practically squealed, but covered his mouth, managing to calm himself and pretended nothing had happened. "I mean, uh, you're sure it's alright?"

"im sure" she said smiling as she pet the mamma wolf.

He laughed at the squeal, not holding it against him. He was the same way when it came to small animals, especially wolves. Aki handed the pup to Andras when Sky said she was sure it was okay, making sure he had a good hold before letting go. He then moved to pet the mama wolf gently, voice soft as he cooed to her warmly, "Hey pretty girl."

the puppy started to lick Andras face and the mamma wolf hands Akio her paw and licked him she smiled to her friends like this.

Andras practically melted as he held the pup, feeling its warmth and softness. He laughed as it licked his face. "Aww, yes, you're a real cutie, aren't you?"

she smiled and then she looked back and sall the dad wolf which was a big black wolf just how Akio describe what his old wolf used to look like "come here big fella" she said to the dad wolf "also meet Aatto" she said as he appears beside here.

(good night guys)

He laughed when the wolf gave him her paw. "Did you train them also?" he wondered aloud. The sight of the black one made his heart ache a little from the loss of Eskimo, but he didn't show it. He just nodded warmly when Sky introduced it. (Good night.)

Andras carefully set the pup down so he could meet the others, giving each one a little pat. "If I wasn't constantly on the move, I wouldn't mind having a pet. Getting a bunch of wolves to trust you is pretty amazing, though."

He nodded in agreement to Andras, "That's the very same reason I've not gotten another one myself. I'm always in a different place it seems. And I agree, it's impressive that all three trust her so much." He was starting to wonder if maybe the girl wasn't completely human.
Ozzy (played by AudioRift)

Ozzy only came over because he saw the wolves. <.<

The young werewolf was dressed up as

Vincent Valentine,
ff7_dirge_of_cerberus___vincent_valentine_cosplay_by_miyukikurame-d9hz6qd.jpg

complete with a black wig, contacts, a ragged cape, the works. He went all out this year, looking more like he belonged in a cosplay. "Trick or treat?" he asked once he'd inched over close enough to be heard. He noticed the brownies and other assorted treats, but he wasn't going to touch them without an open invitation.

To those with heightened senses, they MAY be able to smell that earthy wolf scent he tried to hide with his bodyspray. The wolves probably did and were maybe even sniffing at him curiously.

"well i kinda live all by myself out there in the woods and spend my time with the animals so yeah i guess i did train them" she smiled as to how curious her friends were.

It seemed the wolves had attracted an entirely different sort of wolf. Andras didn't need his strong sense of smell to sense what the newcomer was. But he felt like he'd been around here long enough, and had more exploring to do.

"As much as I like hanging with you guys, I feel like it's about time I move on. Is there some way we can keep in contact?"

"hmm oh here ya go" she handed him a compass "if you ever get lost in the woods use this to find my cabin" she said with a smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Akio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus