Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Wyvern rider twins and Samba

Benjamin (played by lasagnalover9)

"Thanks!" I smiled, picking a lemon candy and dropping it in my bag. I turned to the Eevere girl. "So do you... evolve? I've heard some Pokemon gave tendencies to evolve." I asked meekly, adjusting my glasses.
Snow (played by Holly-Leaf)

Oh yess I evolve! And actually, I'm the only Pokemon who can evolve into 8 evolutions :3. A Jolteon (electric), Flareon, (Fire) Vaporeon (water) Glaceon (ice) leafeon (leaf) Espeon (Physic) Umbreon (Dark) and a Sylveon (fairy)

The Glaceon's my favorite but right now, I would like to stay an eevee
There was a rather visible shrug from Vale in regards to the comment about 'age' and being 'too old' for an event.

"The way I see it, no one is too old to have fun. If one forgets how to have fun, they forget how to live. Thank you, however, for the sweet," Vale replied rather simply, a small and humble smile appearing upon his face. He walked forth and reached for a candy.

Before long, his attention went to the young man that had been dressed as a chimera.

"Aha... I thank you for the clarification of what a Laguz is. Upon my homelands, we call any shapeshifter 'teral' in our language," Vale said. "It seems that it would be a rather useful skill to have in the field."
Leo (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

"Oh, we know you're never too old to have fun." Leo said, smiling. "My sister was just expecting little kids. That's all."

Snow described all the forms an eevee can evolve into. His eyes widened. "Wow! Our friend Ike didn't say much about pokemon evolutions, but he implied most of them don't have that many options. I think if a glaceon is an ice pokemon, it would fit you the most. But I can understand not wanting to right away. You're still a kid, you have a lot of time to decide what you want to do when you grow up."
Cerai (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

"Indeed, sorry about that." Cerai added. "Kids tend to be more interested in the candy though, so I was a bit confused and surprised. We typically enjoy the costumes more ourselves. It's not every day my adopted brother can put green panty hose on his tail and walk around like that without getting laughed at. And my biological brother?" She shot a quick glare at Leo. "He's been waiting all year to get me back for plastic wrapping the toilet on April Fools Day. And I admit he succeeded..." She rolled her eyes slightly as Leo smirked.
Samba (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

"Yes, it is useful!" Samba said, smiling. "We get stronger and faster, and it's the only way we can defend ourselves too. We don't use human weapons. We don't need them. If you have razor sharp claws and fangs, a sword becomes something you don't need." He paused for a second. "But it doesn't mean we don't have our weaknesses. The beast tribes, like me, are weak to fire. I have to watch out for unfriendly fire mages."
((I apologise in my late response. My attention, lately, has been quite divided over doing art and keeping up with all these threads.))

"I can see why... this is an event that does attract a lot of them. Though, it does seem a little disheartening to hear one is too old to enjoy a festive day," Felvalian replied, calm in his tone and execution. "Though, it matters not any longer. Let us just enjoy the rest of the evening that is upon us."

Vale gave a small smile, then listened to Samba.

"Ah... is that right? I suppose that would be apt, given that you have natural weapons. The shifters where I come from utilise both weapon and their form, so far as I know. I don't make too much an effort to stick around too many places to have an involve sense of learning of others' customs and ways of life, unfortunately. Only passing things for the most part," Vale replied.

The elven man looked about, and then thought back to his travelling companions.

"I'm afraid I should go now -- my friends may worry for my well being. Enjoy the rest of the festivities!" Vale wished, giving a small bow before turning with a flick of his cape and departing from the grounds.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Wyvern rider twins and Samba

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus