Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl) Topic Starter

she answers the door happily "hey Trent" she said smiling shyly "come on it" she moved to the side of the door to let him come in. "okay now i think 2 more people we need to wait on".
"Okay" rose said as she looked at Johnny and smiled. "You okay Jupiter seemed like something frightened you" she said. She then looked at Trent. "Hi hi hi" she said happy
"Oh hello" Trent waves. "Pretty cold out huh?" He asks.

"yep so thats why i have hot chocolate wating for yall on the table" she looked at rose and johnny "sorry i got so excited when yall came and forgot to mention it.
Frederick Robbins (played by TomeOfVampires)

Knocked on the door quietly, wearing his fluffy coat over his normal attire, he's a robot, yes....but he acts like a human

she goes back to the door and opens it "hi" she said surprised to see someone "come on in"
"Yea!!! More people" Rose said with a smile. Johnny just looked real quick and truned back to rose.

"hey rose one question is johnny shy?" she said concerned.
"I hope I remembered to save my programming..." he sends his stand (You can't see it unless you're a user as well) to make sure he saves his process. "Power might run out. Do you have a radio?"

"uh yeah in the back" she points at a door at the end of the hall way "oh and Trent you can drop your bags in one of the rooms".
"Ok" he goes to a room to drop his bags off. He took a peek out the window "Well it's starting to get more cloudy than before."
Johnny looks at Jupiter. "Shy you say nah I'm just weird." Johnny said with a laugh. Rose petel looked at Johnny. "True that" she said with a laugh.

"it is i wonder why though" she said sounding confused at least she was with her friends and thats all she wanted "oh yall can hang our coats up in this closet she said opening the door to the closet.

"im weird too" she said to johnny.
Johnny looked at Jupiter and he smiled. "Not as weird as me" Johnny said and then rose looked at him without smiling.

"you sure" she said smiling.
Johnny bursted out laughing so did rose. "Ha ha ha that's funny" she said Johnny looked at Jupiter with a funny face on and he said. "Bleh" he siad his face looked so weird it was funny.

she giggled "just wait till everybody gets here im gonna be really "normal" then" she said and smiled brighter.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

Johnny's face went back to normal and he laughed. "There's no such thing as normal" he says

"i really didnt mean the word normal to me when i say normal it means weird i mean when no body is here around the house i start being weird i jump around the hall ways i always have music playing and i talk to myself so basically thats me for ya" she said giggling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus