Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl) Topic Starter

"er i dont know she just ran outside" she said.
"I'm on your shoulder" rose whispered in jupiters ear. "I got bored of being human is it okay" she aksed
Trent suddenly gets back in shock. "Are you a ghost or something?!" His eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"sure" she whispered to rose. "who" she said to Trent.
Rose gets off of jupiters shoulder and flys out and she comes back as a human. "Hey guys sorry had to find my bracket joke and to help this little wolf here" shnesiad as she held a little wolf pup and put it down.

she smiled "okay so tonight we have these little fellas" she said pointing to the animals "to entertain us" she said as she smiled.
"Who's a gosht me or Jupiter?" She asked
"You" he points at Rose. "Just wondering." He says slightly freaked out

"nope she completely normal" she said and sat down on her spot by the fire place as all the wolf pups came and licked her face.

the wolf Trent was petting handed him her paw for him to shake it.
She walks over to Jupiter. "Better stay low I guess" she says. Johnny just eats some pizza

"yep" she says back to her.
"Okay" she says. "But then again i can't speak to the wolves aww that sucks" she says crossing her arms

"i cant either i just kinda grew up with them" she said.
"Well technically I can speak to wolves that's my specialty" she says with a laugh

she laughed with her "also some owls and birds might be coming to spend the night too" she said and peeked a little at johnny.
"Cool I love animals" she said Johnny came back and he opened his computer and made a background for the drawing of the girl that looked like Jupiter.
Doncheo (played anonymously)

his phone starts ringing "oh its my boss from work" he said and answered. when the call was finish he put his phone "hey guys i have to go back to work" he says as he got up and went to grab his bags and stopped by the entrance of the living room "bye guys" he said and left.

"i love animals too" she said with a smile.
"Bye Doncheo" she said. "Cool" she said. She got up and went to the bathroom and truned into a tiny fairy and she flew to Jupiter and sat on her shoulder hiding in her hair; "sorry couldn't help myself" she said whispering with her tiny voice

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus