Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

"Hmm it started snowing already? That's strange. I thought the power would be knocked out by now"
Johnny went back to sit. "New comer yeah!!" She says as she flys off of jupiters shoulder and she flys around
"Wait a minute how are you flying like that?!" He said as he saw Rose. "It's like I'm experiencing a real life RPG!" He says excited
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl) Topic Starter

she giggled at Trent.
She lauged very tiny and flew to the bathroom and truned back and came back as a human. "Who you talking to Trent" she asked him

she giggled.
She walked over to Jupiter. "I got him I always do that with people" she said as she laughed. Johnny looked over." Something funny girls" Johnny said

"nothing much just the puppy trying to get pizza" she said and pointed to the pup.
"I was talking to you" he says pointing at Rose. "What's wrong with admitting it?'

"er" she walked over to johnny and sat beside him sorry she mouthed to rose.
"Admit what. I have nothing to admit if I did I would have already said it" she said her hair almost truned black. "I'm just normal as everyone else" she said as her hair stayed rainbow
"Right. Sorry for trying to confront you" he apologized

"guys let not fight plz" she said almost getting scared.
"It's fine" she says as she turns around and goes to sit with Jupiter. Her magic sparks red cause she was mad but it she puts her hands in her pocket. "Oh well better keep it really low" she whispered to jupiter

"yep" she whispers back.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

Johnny gets up. "Sorry Jupiter got to talk to Trent for a little while I'll come back" he says as he walks up to Trent. "Hey do you want to find out what's really going on with Ross cause I know I do" he whispers to trent

"kk" she says and cuddles up to a wolf pup.
Rose petel walks into the kitchen to get some pizza.

the puppy barks at her asking for pizza.
Rose eats some pizza. "Omg I didn't know pizza tastes this good" she said to herself

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Snowed in (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus