Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Artemis of the Hunt

John Fang (played anonymously)

(Ok then by, brb as well)
The next place that Nalia found herself after the world around her shifted was a forested area. She rubbed her eyes with a sense of being exasperated with these odd world shifts. Sighing, she lowered her hand and continued to walk, leaves getting stuck to her talons as she pushed onward.

As time passed, Nalia eventually came across a woman and a couple other individuals. It seemed as if there were still sweets around -- or at least wrapped goods of some sort. Whatever was going on here, it had to be related to the 'Halloween' or 'Samhain' that others spoke of.

"Hello?" Nalia asked in the common tongue that she had encountered several times on her ventures thus far. "I apologise if this seems like an odd question: are you, perchance, celebrating some form of festivity as well?"

Better safe than sorry, after all.
Artemis (played by Holly-Leaf) Topic Starter

(Back :3)

Oh, yes!, Atleast I think Halloween is a festival...... I dunno, anyways want candy?
"... Yes, I suppose I can affirm that Halloween is indeed a festivity of some kind..." Nalia slowly replied, thinking about it and what she knew from this year and the last. This was only her second year 'celebrating' it... to some degree or another.

"... And... if you're offering it, then I wouldn't honestly mind..." Nalia then said, walking forward to accept any candy that would be given her way.

"Choose!" She stook the bowl out "Choose your pick"

All of a sudden Nalia was being sniffed from behind"hello, who are you"
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

" mother you do realize that giving out candy in the forest your not bound to get many visitors. This one might be the exception"
Reaching out, Nalia was just about to choose what delicious treats that awaited her. That was, until, she felt something invading her personal bubble without permission. Her tail snapped out like a whip, going for whatever trespassing creature was in the immediate area. She turned a hardened gaze down before feeling the small little talons of Maginhir on her shoulders.

The little red dragon rose its crest and let out a small roar in defence of its 'mother'. It stared daggers at John as white smoke billowed from the corners of its mouth. Maginhir was cranky and rather upset after the first piece of candy had upset his poor tummy during this night of treats and eats.

"I am fire!" Maginhir shouted -- the phrase a common one he shouted in either endearment, fear, or as an expression of strength... or, really, whatever situation he felt suited it.

Either way, the small dragon hiccuped a small plume of fire for the creature as Nalia took the proffered candy. She gave a brief thanks before turning to leave. As Nalia walked briskly through the woods to somewhere else, Maginhir was still looking at John threateningly, the small, clicking growl still heard from him as they went.

"Cool, hi my name is john, I'm her gaurdian, now then if you excuse me" he walks past and doesn't care that any of that happened

"Alex, of course I'll get visitors! Just wait and see."

"You know...only ever having been in love with one Man I can see why your so crazy now"

Whoa, I'm not going to end up like your grandpa Zeus who cheats on every single person."

" but atleast he didn't lock his lovers away from the entire world"

"No but he let his ex wife of many drop kick his child" he chuckled

" touché wolfy"

........ *stays silent*

Remains silent and lays next to you

*relizes the accusation he's made*
"But you know total isolation from the world wasn't so bad...gives you a lot of time to do some stuff"
*he says trying to defuse the situation *

She flopped on the floor. "What I did was wrong wasn't it....... I'm sorry my son. I should have never done that for my own selfishness"

" you had a rep to keep...although I have to ask you to stop doting on me in public...the other half bloods are always ignored by their parents and I always get glares when you send me something every month "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Artemis of the Hunt

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus