Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love Is In The Air.

Johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

"Me too" Johnny says as he blushes. He truns around to face Luke. "Hey so what you want to do you need help with homework" he asked since he was done with his homework. "Wow no one has ever kissed me before" he thought Johnny sit there waiting and then his phone rings again. "Hold on Luke" he says as he gets up and heads farther in the library and answers it. "Yes?" He says. "JOHN!!!! YOUR LATE YOU ARE SO DIED" the person says on the phone. "Not until you catch me" he says as he hangs up and laughs and heads back to Luke and puts his phone in his pocket. "Just my grandma" he says
Luther Anderson (played by jake_smol_english) Topic Starter

He smiles and blushes brightly. "Yea I kinda need help with the last question." he says to Johnny. "Hay do you what to come over since I don't have to deal with my family for a week. You could get out of your house you know." he says smiling and Johnny and kissing him once more. sitting down next to him putting his head on you shoulder.

((I have to sleep. G'Night.

((I am up

(Okay)

He blushes. "Sure I can come over and help you with a question I don't mind" he said. His phone buzzed in his pocket but he didn't care about the message he was just thinking of how someone actually likes him. i thougt no one liked me and now I know someone does and that person was person I liked. He thought

Luke just sit and stars almost to a rosey red color because he really had no one come over to his house, "Yea my grandparents don't mind me having people over and hang out or staying the night." he said quietly and hiding his face so Johnny doesn't see how red his face is.

"Okay so what time do you want me to come over" he asked Luke. first time someone has invited me to their house. Johnny thought he almost jumped up but he then relized like was by him so he didn't jump up he just smiled

Luke get out his phone and text his driver to come and get them., "You c-can come over when my driver get here he would mine taking you to your house to get stuff to stay the night at my place. " he says smiling and getting up to go out side to what for his driver.

Johnny got up and walked with Luke. "Okay I only need to get a few things" he says. man Luke is the best. He thought he knew how could anyone be better than luke

He smiles and what to grabs Johnny hand and hold but he didn't, "Do worry my driver dose get mad like that" the driver showed up and he get in whatting for Johnny to get in the 'car' with him.

Johnny got in the car with Luke. "Well being mad is normal" he said. its so hard not to grab his hand and hold it but I must not. He thought he smiled at Luke and then he blushes and looked away

Luke grab his hand because he could deal with his felling, "J-John will you be my boyfriend?" he says hiding his face for Johnny and blushing like a cherry on drug. Luke thought that he would say 'no' to him.

((I have to sleep

"Yes" Johnny said blushing a whole lot and looking at Luke. "Will you be my boyfriend" Johnny asked luke

Luke just sit there with his face hiding in his jacket and nodded to what you said to him, "Y-yes I love to be your boyfriend!" he says quietly to himself but other people could hear him.

He blushes slightly since like was still holding his hand. his the best his sweet and kind. He thought John thought about hugging Luke but he didn't know what Luke do about that so he didnt

Luke kinda fell in his lap looking up at John and smiling with a bright red face, "I-I love you John!" he manages to stumble out of him mouth hiding if face in Johny. Luke just sit there and think to himself 'dose he really like me?' he thinks still holding on to him.

Johnny blushed. does he really like me cause I really do like him. Johnny thought sometimes a person would, give them their phone number mostly it was a boy and they trick him into doing their homework for them or calling him a loser

He smile and slowly fell asleep on Johnny lap holding him close to him.

Johnny smiled at how cute Luke sleeped. maybe he really does like me. He thought

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love Is In The Air.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus