Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love Is In The Air.

Johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

He keeps carrying Luke on his back and opens the car door and puts Luke in and buckles Luke in and he gets in the car and buckles up
Luther Anderson (played by jake_smol_english) Topic Starter

Luke is still asleep.

Johnny opens his computer and draws a picture of Luke. He then puts his computer up and falls asleep.

Luke cuddles up to him, because he was cold and he what to cuddle up next to someone.

Johnny cuddles with Luke and smiles in his sleep he has another good dream

Luke felt the car cime to a stop at his house he wike up and lean over to Johnny to cuddle up to him and smile at him he thought to himself 'He really likes me and he what's to be with me.' Luke lays down on Johnny's lap to hope he doesn't wake him up.

((Sorry I haven't replay I being working my butt off and having a con in a week and school is a pain in my butt, so i am very sorry

(Omg sorry I haven't responded got very busy with life) Johnny woke up and smiled. "Seems as we have come to a stop" he said as he ruffled Luke's hair. Johnny smiled at Luke

Luke smiles at him and leans up to kiss him with almost a bight red face happening to be there. "Yea we came to a stop I think we might be at my house." he says blushing and you can fill the heat come of his face.

Johnny blushed. "Okay" he said as he felt the heat come of of Luke's face and he blushed even more

Luke smile, and sits up to see if they were at his house. "We're here." Luke says to Johnny. Someone comes to the car door, and let them out and bows when Luke gets out of the car. "Sorry about that he tends to do that when my family or I come home." Luke says apologize to Johnny.

Johnny smiles at luke. "No problem" Johnny says he follows Luke out the car. his so great.johnny thought

Luke goes to go grab his hand to hold it up the starts ti his house, "I-I love you" he says quietly and he almost starts blushing because if that.

John blushes. He holds Luke's hand. He walks with Luke. " I love you" Johnny says. Johnny is blushing so much his face looks like a tomato it's funny

Luke thinks to himself 'He really does love me, him out of all people likes a demon.' Luke just giggles slightly at how there face are both redder than a tomato.

Johnny smiles at Luke. "He likes me for me a clumsy perosom" Johnny thought to himself. Johnny keeps walking with Luke. "His nice and different from the others" Johnny said

Luke smile brightly at Johnny and goes to get on his tippy toes to go kiss him, Luke pulls at his shirt and leans forward to kiss him softly, when he does that he blushes like a bright red rose with water in it.

Johnny blushes. his so sweet so kind and very nice. He thought Johnny was blushing so much his face was red.

Luke smiles, because the whole time he could read Johnny thought but he didn't want to tell him that he could.

cant wait to help luke with math even though I sort of get it I am almost done. He thought

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love Is In The Air.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus